Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Maybe that's the reason TPTB brought her on the show? Have a character who makes everyone around them miserable?
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm

I think it is time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine so she can see hwo it feels to be a total bitch to someone else.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah - she really does need a taste of her own medicine - and karma! I've love for an ex or something to come back and take away half of her fortune - let her know how it feels, and then have everyone treat her the way she treats them.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 pm

She owns half of Kay Chancellor's mansion and now half of Lauren's estate. This woman never works for snything. What she don't get out of divorce settlements, she sues and steals from other woman. But if I were Kay and she stold my husband and never married him and he was still married to me when he died and he left her half of my mansion, she would never get it, I would it up in court so long she would forget what we were fighting about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2