What's Chase like? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Chase like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

What's Chase like? Empty
PostSubject: What's Chase like?   What's Chase like? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 am

So far, I don't have a really good impression of Chase. I find him really annoying, but I also don't know him that well, so it's hard to say. Was curious to know what Chase is like and if he's always been this annoying.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

What's Chase like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Chase like?   What's Chase like? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:49 pm

He is a new character to the show that has been on for a few months but IMO he is a very nice honest decent guy despite his mother. He was a virgin till he met Chloe and he strayed once with Heather but he really is an honest guy that tries to do the right thing all the time by everyone. I like him because you can't find to many honest characters in daytime.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

What's Chase like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Chase like?   What's Chase like? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Okay - that's good to know. I didn't realize he was so new to the show. Isn't Nina and older character who has been on for awhile?
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

What's Chase like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Chase like?   What's Chase like? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Nina was on years ago but has recently returned to the show. I used to watch her then too as I have watched this show over 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's Chase like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Chase like?   What's Chase like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Chase like?
Page 1 of 1