CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
CeCe
Tony Marino
Rainmaker
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
10 posters

Planning ahead for Halloween

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Planning ahead for Halloween - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning ahead for Halloween

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 am

RedBedroom wrote:That sounds neat, Super. If you are available, you can come to the one I am forced to go to every year! I will go as Mr. T!

"I pity the fool that thinks Carrot Top and Shaun White are the same person!"
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 pm

An update, though I'm sure nobody cares, big grin

My Murdock costume is now complete, I've got the black Chuck Taylors, the tan pants, the brown bomber jacket, a cartoon T-shirt, and yesterday I found JUST the right blue cap to go with it all. Now the only thing I need to get are a couple of accessories to go with it; a prop Ruger mini-14 rifle and a small furry teddy bear.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 am

Tony Marino wrote:I don't do Halloween anymore.

Me either. The most I may do is hand out candy and that's if I'm feeling really nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:06 pm