Have you ever wanted to have a baby? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever wanted to have a baby?

Go down 
+8
RobbieFTW
Shale
Marc™
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever wanted to have a baby? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Have you ever had an immediate longing/desire to have a (or another) child? If so, did you get your wish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 pm

OMG, Chris...so funny you ask this.

In the last week or so, I have really been thinking about all the women from my class pregnant or having babies now. There were fewer than 25 girls in my class and of that 25, three have had babies in the last year or so (one just last week). Another is pregnant. Add to it all the ones a year or two within my graduating class with newborns or newly announced pregnancies...

I would be lying if I didn't admit to feeling a bit jealous. I really don't think I want another baby, but in recent months, my son has become a young man. There are no little kid moments with him anymore. I miss that. And I would relish the chance to have a baby when finances are not tight. My son was over the age of three before things got easy for me financially.

Realistically, all these baby thoughts are just me being superficial. When I think of the entire reality of having a baby, I am not drawn at all. It's just the idea of it, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 am

There was a moment where I was feeling quite "maternal" a few years ago, but the feeling passed. I'm not thinking about babies for at least another 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

I honestly wish I had a son who I could bond with. I think I would make a good Dad even if kids make me nervous, if it was mine I think I would be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 am

Yeah. I kind of want another one now.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am

Not a baby but kids from about 10 years on are more interesting. I had an 11-year-old that I picked up in New Orleans for about half a year and it was good playing daddy at 33. Also enjoyed traveling with my 14-year-old grandson (You see so much more when traveling with a kid because you make a point to do those things like go to the top of the St.Louis Arch, Sears Bldg in Chicago, Go-Cart racing, Submarine ride in Caymen Isl. etc)
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Yea but the feeling usually passes. I dont think about it much since I dont sexually interact with women.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 pm

After having 4 babies in as many years hubby got a vasectomy . I never thought about having another, in fact the very idea gave me the galloping shudders! Even now when I am too old the very idea still gives me the galloping shudders! We live in a seniors mobile home park because we don't even want to be around kids of any age. Although I do love the babies before they can walk or talk!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Nope. I'll take grand kids someday though.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Suzi wrote:
After having 4 babies in as many years hubby got a vasectomy .

Liberating, isn't it? big grin
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm

No. Been childfree by choice all my life and content about it.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Liberating, isn't it? big grin
Yep, but the damage was done, those little rug rats had to be cared for fed, clothed educated and housed for a long long time. I always say that we had all those kids B.P. (before the pill).
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm

So, you had 4 kids because you didn't want 5 Wink ?
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
So, you had 4 kids because you didn't want 5 Wink ?
Hell we didn't want the 4 until we actually got them! No one wants to have 4 kids in 4 years! but we ended up loving the curtain climbers.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Wellll. They did. And then some! Have you ever wanted to have a baby? Duggar1
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

They had my share and then some.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:13 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
The difference is I raised my kids, their older kids raise their younger kids. I don't watch them ever!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 am

I wanted kids when i was young. Then I thought, "I have to do all of the things in life that i want so i am not resentful that the kids prevented me from things" So i kept doing and doing. Now I feel too old. Every once in awhile I get the motherly feelings, and i would be a great mom.... but i just dont think it will happen. Chris wants a boy... but i doubt we will have one
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:27 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
I wanted kids when i was young. Then I thought, "I have to do all of the things in life that i want so i am not resentful that the kids prevented me from things" So i kept doing and doing. Now I feel too old. Every once in awhile I get the motherly feelings, and i would be a great mom.... but i just dont think it will happen. Chris wants a boy... but i doubt we will have one

He could always tie you up and get what he wants smug
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
He could always tie you up and get what he wants smug

Nah! That sounds like a legitimate rape and everyone knows you can't get preggers by legitimate rape.

That's a fact, 'cause Congressman Todd Akins says so.
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Shale wrote:

Nah! That sounds like a legitimate rape and everyone knows you can't get preggers by legitimate rape.

Irregadlessly, not in W2L's case. She's already bought the restaints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wanted to have a baby?   Have you ever wanted to have a baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever wanted to have a baby?
Page 1 of 1