First driving experiences  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First driving experiences

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

First driving experiences  Empty
PostSubject: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

How did you learn to drive? What kind of car? How old were you when you got your license?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I was probably 16 or 17 and my stepfather showed me how on a 61 Impala. I drove while I had my lerner's permit and as soon as I got my license I didn't drive again until I bought my first car (and insurance which cost about the same) at 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

I was 10 or 11 when my step-dad let me drive on my own. We were coming from out of town, I didn't go no more than 30 miles an hour I believe.

I didn't really learn til years later when I was about 14. I used to drive my aunt's car to the store and what not. She had a 93 Nissan Sentra. It didn't happen a lot, but often enough to where I felt comfortable going down to the store and back.

I got my permit when I was legally able to do so, which here was 15 years and 6 months. And then your able to get license at 16, but I didn't. I don't know why, but I just never went back to get license. That didn't stop me from driving though. It wasn't til I was pulled over when I was about 19/20, and the officer gave me a warning for speeding and ticketed me for driving with no license. But he said if I went to the MVD and got my license before the court date then that charge would be dropped, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 pm

I was 17. Learned on a full size 1960 something Mercury station wagon.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 am

I didn't spend any significant time with one person just trying to learn the mechanics on how to drive. I guess I was just natural at it. I remember my father letting me steer while I sat on his lap when I was like 5 and I would drive here and there when I was about 11 or 12. Picked up a few things from different people. My mother's ex-boyfriend and his son taught me how to drive a stick. My mother gave me pointers on how to parallel park. My father taught me how to drive on the highway. I got my license when I was 17.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First driving experiences    First driving experiences  Empty

Back to top Go down

First driving experiences
Page 1 of 1