CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

THE FINALE

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

THE FINALE Empty THE FINALE

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Dont read unless you have seen the finale.

I jumped for joy when Ian won 6-1. I really thought it was going to be close or that Dan was going to end up being the winner. I am happy that Ian won, I cheered out loud when Julie announced him as the winner.

Dan played a dirty game, even if people think it was a smart game I did not. When you lie to people, swear on the bible and your wife and then you turn around and stab everyone in the back, it does not sit well with people. Yeah he had master plans that kept him in the house but in the end, its the integrity on how you played the game that counts. I thought for sure Jenn was going to vote for Dan since she seemed very pro Dan but in the end she realized that Dan was too dirty and did not deserve to win. Dan committed many sins and his sin of gluttony was his demise.

Danielle is a piece of work. After everything Dan did to her and even at the finale when she found out Dan stabbed her in the back yet again, she voted for him. Her vote was cast in anger because she felt that if Ian took her to the finals, she would win the game. Whether she is right, I don't know but Ian made the right choice for himself.

All in all it turned out to be one of the best Big Brother seasons in quite sometime! Good Boy Ian I hope to see you back in an All Stars game!!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

THE FINALE Empty Re: THE FINALE

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 pm

THE FINALE Kd3h4z IAN WON!

^^ And I agree with everything you pretty much just said Tony, Dan did play a dirty game, but he did make it very fun and entertaining to watch. Everytime someone played into his game I was like...
    THE FINALE IZJmnyXvEkHPN He really is good manipulator. When he said he left his morals at the door to come in an play this game, I couldn't agree more. YES HE DID!!

I thought Dan had Brittany and Jenn's vote too, and maybe Shane.

And Danielle, face palm THE FINALE Sigh this bitch, still letting Dan convince her to throw games in the last HOH games... She blames Dan for so much, I'm sorry, but bitch you can only blame yourself up at this point. This fool did you dirty so many times. Now your mad cause you trusted him yet again...
    and he STILL got your vote in the end?! I'm so done with her THE FINALE Tumblr_lyvgfaESws1qhafj6

I don't know if Danielle would of had the votes against Ian... Here's how I think it woulda played out if someone else won HOH...

If Danielle did, we all know she woulda taken Dan with her to final 2, then I think Dan would have won. Saying that, if Dan won HOH, he would have taken Danielle to final 2 knowing he would have won. Both knew they would not win against Ian.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah Dan made it entertaining for awhile but towards the end he started to disgust me, especially playing on Ian's emotions like he did. Having Danielle yell and scream at Ian knowing that the kid didn't like that was pretty low. In the end, he wanted Ian to throw the 3rd part so that he could back stab Ian and take Danielle to the final. I have to say, I have seen every season of BB since BB3 and Danielle has to be the one of the dumbest women ever to be on the show.

It was a great season, I am taping that show at 2 with Julie I forget the name of it not the view is it the Talk or something like that? The three of them are going to be on it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Yea, it's called The Talk I believe. I forgot about that. Oh well, if it's on at 2 then it's on at same time General Hospital is and DVR won't let me record 2 shows at same time.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 am

Cheaps wrote:Yea, it's called The Talk I believe. I forgot about that. Oh well, if it's on at 2 then it's on at same time General Hospital is and DVR won't let me record 2 shows at same time.

That is odd I can record 2 shows at at time on my DVR. Anyway, I recorded it and watched it, not worth watching they were on for like 5 minutes.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:58 pm

5 minutes? That's it? Were they all only asked 1 question each or what?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Cheaps, LOL, I love your post with all the pics! LOL!

I finally watched it this morning! I went all those days without reading a spoiler! I am so happy how it worked out. Had Ian thrown that last one, I would have been so pissed at him for being so stupid.

It did turn out to be a great season. I hope Ian keeps a clear head and uses that money to cement a really good future.

Cheaps, I am so glad you kept up with the season!! And, Tony, as always, it was great to chat you up about it!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Cheaps wrote:5 minutes? That's it? Were they all only asked 1 question each or what?

Yep Dan got one question, Danielle one and Ian had the rest of the 4 minutes.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Cheaps, LOL, I love your post with all the pics! LOL!

I finally watched it this morning! I went all those days without reading a spoiler! I am so happy how it worked out. Had Ian thrown that last one, I would have been so pissed at him for being so stupid.

It did turn out to be a great season. I hope Ian keeps a clear head and uses that money to cement a really good future.

Cheaps, I am so glad you kept up with the season!! And, Tony, as always, it was great to chat you up about it!!

I am glad you are happy as I was with the ending Red. It was a good season now we wait another whole year for it to come back.

I am happy I had you and cheaps to talk to about it Red thank you both for keeping up. Now I have no one for Survivor or Amazing Race sad

I must be a reality junkie LOL
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I am happy I had you and cheaps to talk to about it Red thank you both for keeping up. Now I have no one for Survivor or Amazing Race sad

I must be a reality junkie LOL

I'm a reality junkie too, Tony!! Like you I have no one for Basketball Wives LA, Love & Hip Hop, TI & Tiny, Chrissy & Mr Jones, MTV Battle of the Seasons, and Braxton Family Values.

It was great chatting with You and Red as well during Big Brother. I guess now I can look in the Spoiler thread to see the chats you and Red had about the show. Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Cheaps wrote:

I'm a reality junkie too, Tony!! Like you I have no one for Basketball Wives LA, Love & Hip Hop, TI & Tiny, Chrissy & Mr Jones, MTV Battle of the Seasons, and Braxton Family Values.

It was great chatting with You and Red as well during Big Brother. I guess now I can look in the Spoiler thread to see the chats you and Red had about the show. Smile

All the shows I don't watch Cheaps LOL!!! I started watching Breaking Amish on TLC its o.k. I always have interest in the Amish for some reason.

Red and I tore up the Spoiler thread some good things were in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:20 am