CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When is Carly going to Wake up?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Sonny and AJ battling, getting a bit tired of it. Michael just realize that your biological father is a loser, everyone can't be wrong!!

Connie and Todd what a riot the two of them are! Todd best watch it but then again Todd can kill anyone he wants and get away with it.

You think Johnny is going to tell Starr or is Connie and Todd going to show up at the crucial moment and stop him from admitting what he did?

Those 2 kids are gonna do it any day now don't you think so? Molly seems awfully curious!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Sonny and AJ battling, getting a bit tired of it. Michael just realize that your biological father is a loser, everyone can't be wrong!!

I enjoyed the scenes with Sonny and AJ yesterday. Smile AJ better tell Michael the TRUTH tomorrow (I mean today) that he planned that, but with the way he's going I highly doubt he will.

Connie and Todd what a riot the two of them are! Todd best watch it but then again Todd can kill anyone he wants and get away with it.

They were awesome yesterday!!!

You think Johnny is going to tell Starr or is Connie and Todd going to show up at the crucial moment and stop him from admitting what he did?

Nope, of course not... he's gonna get interrupted!

Those 2 kids are gonna do it any day now don't you think so? Molly seems awfully curious!!

I think so too, hell if I was Molly we already would have CHEAPS TJ is a little cutie pie, Molly done good.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Some days I have been watching the whole show cheaps. Can't wait to see how long Scorpio is going to be in a coma so that Anna never finds out about Robin.

Speaking of Anna, the chicklet is hot, she has Faison after her butt, Luke Spencer after her butt, Duke after her butt and now it looks like she is after Robert Scorpio, did you see the scene at the bedside with Duke looking on? All these men after lil ol Anna Devane. By the way who is police commissioning while she is on her extended absences? Johnny super cop? Oh wait Johnny is in Switzerland and when did he leave because he was not present the other day?

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Some days I have been watching the whole show cheaps. bear hug

Can't wait to see how long Scorpio is going to be in a coma so that Anna never finds out about Robin.

I hope not too long, soon as things get rollin the Nurse's ball is when things will begin to unravel

Speaking of Anna, the chicklet is hot, she has Faison after her butt, Luke Spencer after her butt, Duke after her butt and now it looks like she is after Robert Scorpio, did you see the scene at the bedside with Duke looking on? All these men after lil ol Anna Devane. By the way who is police commissioning while she is on her extended absences? Johnny super cop? Oh wait Johnny is in Switzerland and when did he leave because he was not present the other day?

laughing Anna must have that good good, especially to have the real Duke still after that all these years... or maybe he just hard up, hell all he's seen in years is Faison and his frightening nurse...

I'm assuming Dante is on call?? Not sure.

Johnny prolly on his way back to the states.

So now Robin is in the hands of Jerry Jax?! I knew it was going to be him
    eye roll

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Yeah everything is going to unravel at the nurses ball. I knew that Johnny was not going to talk to Starr and was that the stupidest thing you have ever seen, Todd having a heart attack. Starr did not have to answer the phone when Todd called. Oh and Connie knocking him out with a bottle, classic, what is she going to do stab him to death or put him up on a wheel in an abandoned fun house like Lindsay did to Colin on OLTL???

You know Carly is on her way to Johnny's, her curiousity is going to get the best of her. Maybe Connie will club her with a wine bottle and store her in the fun house with Johnny.

After all the anger Michael ends up shaking hands with AJ. If the were me the antennaes would be up, the radar on and I would not trust him until he proved himself worth. Michael is a wuss, Cole was more man then he is.

Dante is on call for what??

Oh I knew that it was Jerry Jacks before they showed his face, what other criminal was left, the odds had to be him.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:17 pm

O my goodness Tony, I was literally laughing my ass off when I seen Todd pull that little stunt!! He is crazy!! And then Connie, "Was that a heart attack or a hairball?" He is, by far, the best addition to come from One Life To Live.

I can totally see Carly coming to see Johnny, then Connie knocking her out as well.

It kinda irks me that Johnny is letting these 2 get the best of him. Johnny would have been the type to say fuck it, and kill them so that he wouldn't have had to get blackmailed. But I'm sweeping my feelings under the rug, cuz these 2 lunatics I am enjoying.

Michael can curl up into a little ball sometimes, he still very young though...I dunno. I'm hoping he takes things slow with AJ as well, cause that should have been a big red flag. Come on now AJ!!! DO RIGHT BY HIM!!

Sonny and Carly yesterday... Really? You mean let him be an ADULT and figure things on his own, wow what a concept.

I meant Dante was on call in place of Anna being gone... he could be acting commissioner til she gets back.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok, so I guess I was wrong about Carly getting knocked out too, and AJ lying to Michael. Both cases, I'm glad I was wrong.

clapping For Sam handing over equal shares of ELQ to AJ and Tracey. Girl, you and baby DO NOT need that drama in your life. Did you hear them 2 bickering at each other in Sam's house? My goodness. Let the 2 of them duke it out by themselves. I'm positive that's what Jason would've done anyway. In fact he probably wouldn't even have been at the reading of the will, and if he was, I know damn well he would've left his shares that day, and not taking it with him.

Sabrina, I'm glad things worked out for you in the end. If I was that nurse or Elizabeth, I would have told Sabrina to tell Patrick in private. Don't give Brit Bitch a chance to even talk shit by telling Patrick in front of her. I swear Brit needs to get cold cocked.

What is up with Monica? Her upper lip didn't move this entire episode. She needs to lay off botox or fillers or whatever it is she is doing.

As for Monday's previews... please Please PLEASE, give Olivia a different storyline, I'm so sick of her freaking out over her "visions"!! By the way, what do you think it means when she sees a puppy for Lulu's baby?

Trey, send Kristina on a plane by herself, stay put and figure things out with your mama.

Haha!! @ Connie's motioning reply to Todd.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 am

Cheaps wrote:Ok, so I guess I was wrong about Carly getting knocked out too, and AJ lying to Michael. Both cases, I'm glad I was wrong.

AJ's whole explanation to Michael was ridiculous, Michael knows Sonny, he knows he has a temper, he knows he is the Mob so what was AJ trying to prove that he himself is just an idiot? I don't get what he was trying to justify there, he deserved the beating Sonny gave him.

clapping For Sam handing over equal shares of ELQ to AJ and Tracey. Girl, you and baby DO NOT need that drama in your life. Did you hear them 2 bickering at each other in Sam's house? My goodness. Let the 2 of them duke it out by themselves. I'm positive that's what Jason would've done anyway. In fact he probably wouldn't even have been at the reading of the will, and if he was, I know damn well he would've left his shares that day, and not taking it with him.

I suppose, I don't know enough about Jason's history with AJ so I don't know what he would have done. My instincts say that he would have given AJ shit and handed everything over to Tracy.

Sabrina, I'm glad things worked out for you in the end. If I was that nurse or Elizabeth, I would have told Sabrina to tell Patrick in private. Don't give Brit Bitch a chance to even talk shit by telling Patrick in front of her. I swear Brit needs to get cold cocked.

Sabrina also needs to stop acting like a 13 year old school girl with a crush. Yeah she could have told Patrick in person but then that would have spoiled Lucy's grand entrance. Too bad all of this is going to come to a crashing Climax once Robin comes back.

What is up with Monica? Her upper lip didn't move this entire episode. She needs to lay off botox or fillers or whatever it is she is doing.

Monica better stay out of the sun, that face is going to melt qucker than the wicked witch of the west!!

As for Monday's previews... please Please PLEASE, give Olivia a different storyline, I'm so sick of her freaking out over her "visions"!! By the way, what do you think it means when she sees a puppy for Lulu's baby?

One day Dante and LuLu were talking about baby names and LuLu said if its a boy we could name him Rocco after one of Dante's relatives. He agreed. Now the puppy is a male and his name is Rocco maybe that is what this ridiculous vision means. Like you I wish it would stop it makes Olivia look like an idiot.

Trey, send Kristina on a plane by herself, stay put and figure things out with your mama.

Yeah I would like that as well but it looks like its not going to happen, why would they just leave it open like that unless Trey is going to have one last encounter with Connie.

Haha!! @ Connie's motioning reply to Todd.

Connie best watch that Todd does not snap when he does she is going to end up on the other end of a bullet, that is what Todd does he kills when he goes temporarily insane.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 am

YES!!! Kristina is leaving with Trey!! overjoyed I didn't care for the actress that portrayed Kristina, and this reason, I'm sorry your fate was sealed the minute you came back and the writers had that idiotic "Mob Princess" storyline for you. I would love for Trey to stay and figure things out with him mom. I didn't like both of these 2 at all when they first appeared, but writers have made me do a 180 for Trey. Sad to see him go, without resolving things with Connie. As far as Kristina's concerned though?...When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Tumblr_lmn1kywLk81qii6tmo1_500

Glad Michael decided to stay in with Starr, instead of going to either one of the parties. I wish he would have sent a text or called Sonny to let him know he wasn't coming. But oh well. And Sonny, no need to feel any type of insecurities. Don't get involved with him and AJ, just be a good dad, and Michael will never lose any respect for the man who raised him

Ok, Ellie, way to stand your ground. I think it's best to bow out now and let Spinelli do what the hell he wants to do. I think it's just going to be more of Spinelli having to be there for Maxie. Ellie, girl, you don't need that.

Can Olivia tone it down when she has these "visions"? That would certainly help with the discontent I have for this storyline right about now. It's like she's gonna have a serious heart attack or something when she sees a damn puppy, or Spinelli carrying Maxie.

Connie was semi sweet to Trey, there is some kind of love deep inside there.

evil grin @ Monica and Tracey "working" together to stop Lucy...

Carly & Todd were nice today.

thinking Think that's all I got for now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Cheaps wrote:YES!!! Kristina is leaving with Trey!! overjoyed I didn't care for the actress that portrayed Kristina, and this reason, I'm sorry your fate was sealed the minute you came back and the writers had that idiotic "Mob Princess" storyline for you. I would love for Trey to stay and figure things out with him mom. I didn't like both of these 2 at all when they first appeared, but writers have made me do a 180 for Trey. Sad to see him go, without resolving things with Connie. As far as Kristina's concerned though?...When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Tumblr_lmn1kywLk81qii6tmo1_500

Since this was the only Kristina I knew I guess I am glad she is leaving, I never cared for her either way except when Trey's Dad was going to kill her I felt a bit bad for her. Yeah they give us 10 seconds with Trey and Connie and then pan on to something else. I wanted to see them interact. I guess now we won't see it at all. Sonny is willing to let Kristina go with Trey? Did she even tell him?

Glad Michael decided to stay in with Starr, instead of going to either one of the parties. I wish he would have sent a text or called Sonny to let him know he wasn't coming. But oh well. And Sonny, no need to feel any type of insecurities. Don't get involved with him and AJ, just be a good dad, and Michael will never lose any respect for the man who raised him

Actually they could have attended both, gone to AJ's for a little while and watch the battle and left and spent the bulk at Sonny's party. It was probably better he stayed with Starr anyways, he got some sex out of it LOL!!!! Michael was in prison and he was raped by who? I felt bad for Carly when she visited Michael, didn't you get the impression she wanted to stay? I would never have cast my mother out on Christmas Eve and indirectly it felt like Michael did.

Ok, Ellie, way to stand your ground. I think it's best to bow out now and let Spinelli do what the hell he wants to do. I think it's just going to be more of Spinelli having to be there for Maxie. Ellie, girl, you don't need that.

I am glad Ellie woke up and dumped Spinelli. Did Maxi fake the "pains"???? I FF through some of it. I agree Spinelli is going to be the lap dog for Maxie so Ellie is better off. I guess she is going off the show now too.

Can Olivia tone it down when she has these "visions"? That would certainly help with the discontent I have for this storyline right about now. It's like she's gonna have a serious heart attack or something when she sees a damn puppy, or Spinelli carrying Maxie.

As soon as I saw Olivia having her visions I FF all that scene but saw enough to know what she saw. I wish the writers would tone down her visions too they are stupid and ridiculous.

Connie was semi sweet to Trey, there is some kind of love deep inside there.

I think Connie only loves herself. She hurt Trey pretty badly when she spewed out that she was his mother and she left him in the drawer. Looks like Connie is developing the hots for Sonny what do you think??

evil grin @ Monica and Tracey "working" together to stop Lucy...

LOL I like Lucy

Carly & Todd were nice today.

Carly beware anyone and I mean anyone that gets involved with Todd is either going to be hurt or dead, run while you can.

thinking Think that's all I got for now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Skinny ass Connie dragging 200 pound Johnny out of an apartment building, into a car and into the boat????????????? I don't think so! Tough as Connie is, Starr is just as Tuff, having a father like Todd she had to grow up tough. I am sure Connie is going to bop her on the head and both of them will be tied up in that little room together. Who knows maybe when all is said and done Johnny and Starr will be an item.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:30 pm

I haven't watched since Friday's, my dvr is once again not working. Was there a new episode Monday or Tuesday?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Cheaps wrote:I haven't watched since Friday's, my dvr is once again not working. Was there a new episode Monday or Tuesday?

No new episodes on Monday or tuesday and friday's wasn't so hot anyways.

Happy New Year Cheaps!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 pm

So I guess Ellie is dead, that sucks. I wanted her with Spinelli, as much as I don't like him they fit together rather than him and that whiney Maxie. Was that not ridiculous, Maxie tripped because of the dog and lost the baby. Was the baby absorbed in her body, I don't recall her saying she was bleeding after she fell???
    Ok so now Spinelli screws Maxi and she gets pregnant again and then she lets them all believe that the child is LuLu's and Dante's?? Of course the truth will come out after the baby is born. So now Brit has some blackmail material since she knows Maxie lost the child.

Brit flashing Sabrina now that was hilarious. Brit treating her like a little slave that was absurd, she can't order someone to work hours that are not theirs to work.

So the cat is out of the bag, Johnny confessed and Connie was saved. Whats going to happen to Trey now? Is he going to die too and then Connie retreats back to Kate cause she can't deal with all the turmoil?

Carly, you are a fool, you should have run a hundred miles away from Todd. Yeah he may be good in bed but what you are going to experience is far worse. Hope than a great orgasm was worth the pain you are going to suffer.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Ugh, I can't believe they are going to kill Ellie off so fast, I don't like that.

UGH Maxie!! First off the idiot was in heels when she fell? I'm sorry but when I'm at home relaxing, I am not in heels. And yea, she was in no pain after this supposed miscarriage, and just walked right out the hospital. That's a soap miscarriage for ya....

Now I can't believe her and Spinelli are going to f**k, and your right she gon get preggers and play it off as Dante & Lulu's!! UGH, and if your right about Brit, then that means she's gonna be sticking around even further, why couldn't she get hit by Connie on the road instead of Ellie.

Speaking of Brit, what would she have done if she flashed Emma? Idiot. And yea, I'm going to need Sabrina to start standing up for herself. Brit can't make her do that, I agree. Where has Epiphany been? Bring it to her.

Yea I seen Trey in today's previews just fall down? What's up with that? I hope that's not how he exits the show... HE'S SUPPOSED TO TAKE KRISTINA WITH HIM!!!! Didn't that just happen to Kristina? That's weird, although I've never been in a car accident.

Yes the cat is out of the bag, Starr did knock the shit out of Johnny though. I'm not sure what's going to happen, I will be watching. I can see Todd getting off scotch free again.

Carly is gonna be made out a fool, BIGTIME, but not in her mind cuz she probably won't believe Todd knew anyting...Like I said, Todd gonna walk away from all this.

Not only that, but I would find it a little weird to be screwing the father of my son's girlfriend. I mean, both your children are screwing each other!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Happy New Year Cheaps!

Happy New Year to you too Tony!! bear hug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Johnny you better tell ALL ABOUT TODD!! Carly you is a fool for laying in bed with him.

I don't want Trey or Ellie to die. sad

Maxie did you really just f**k Spinelli? Couldn't you smell all that liquor on his breath? Or did he just become magically sober?

Olivia and Steve? boring They are boring, I want her back with Johnny.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am

Cheaps wrote:Johnny you better tell ALL ABOUT TODD!! Carly you is a fool for laying in bed with him.

From what I read Todd and Johnny are going to be in adjoining cells so I guess Johnny is going to spill the beans on Todd and for once in his miserable life I hope Todd gets punished!!! They should have his sister Viki come on the show and give it to him, he always hated when she disciplined him and he becomes a docile lamb in her presence. Starr will also turn her back on her father which will drive Todd out of his psychotic mind but she always eventually turns back to him.

I don't want Trey or Ellie to die. sad

I don't either. From what I read we are going to see a tender side to Connie this week and she is going to have to make a decision about something (pulling the plug???) I know when Spinelli finds out about Ellie he goes rushing to her side.

Maxie did you really just f**k Spinelli? Couldn't you smell all that liquor on his breath? Or did he just become magically sober?

Since he just gave her the love injection, I am sure that she is gonna get preggers with Spinelli JR and pass him off as LuLu and Dante's baby.

Olivia and Steve? boring They are boring, I want her back with Johnny.

She was with Johnny? Seems like a better match to me as well, she is so Brooklyn and so is Johnny!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Kristina still getting on my nerves, I'm trying to feel something for her, but it's just not happening. Probably the acting. I was trying to root for her when she was talking to shit to Connie (cuz Kristina was right), but really I was like...When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Tumblr_ljc56bBRXJ1qf30fk

Connie? I'm indifferent on what to feel about her, on one hand, why now are you feeling that's your son? Where the hell you been these months?! Then again, hopefully this is her wake up call.

Now Sonny magically turns sober to get the hospital? Gotta love soaps, wish I could do that when it's convenient for me.

Johnny and Todd? When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Sigh
    I can't stand when they drag shit out on soaps, like in the beginning when Todd was tryna tell Carly, I'm forever yelling at the screen, "SPIT IT OUT!!" I'm sure you know what I mean Tony.
    I'm glad Todd was ratted out!! Interested in seeing where it goes from here.

Poor Starr, she's not able to fully let go of Cole and Hope, cuz of all this damn drama!

And it bugs me the way Michael talks his shit, or trying to defend himself or somebody else, like he's going to start crying.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Cheaps wrote:Kristina still getting on my nerves, I'm trying to feel something for her, but it's just not happening. Probably the acting. I was trying to root for her when she was talking to shit to Connie (cuz Kristina was right), but really I was like...When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Tumblr_ljc56bBRXJ1qf30fk

I think its the acting, she is not that great but her scenes with Connie were o.k. Here we thought that Trey was going to take Kristina away into the sunset but now we are saddened by what happened to Trey and stuck with Kristina!

Connie? I'm indifferent on what to feel about her, on one hand, why now are you feeling that's your son? Where the hell you been these months?! Then again, hopefully this is her wake up call.

Bullshit, she was so mean and vicious to Trey and now she wants to be Mama? Its her damned fault the kid is brain dead! She is feeling guilty and wants to save her own ass now. Starr could have been Trey's caretaker rather than Connie.

Now Sonny magically turns sober to get the hospital? Gotta love soaps, wish I could do that when it's convenient for me.

In the land of soaps anything is possible. You can even be in Port Charles one minute and 5 minutes later you are in Switzerland!!!!! Its that way on all of the soaps they have a special machine that transports them anywhere they want in less than 30 seconds!

Johnny and Todd? When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 5 Sigh
    I can't stand when they drag shit out on soaps, like in the beginning when Todd was tryna tell Carly, I'm forever yelling at the screen, "SPIT IT OUT!!" I'm sure you know what I mean Tony.
    I'm glad Todd was ratted out!! Interested in seeing where it goes from here.

Of course I know what you mean, they drag out dialogue all the time, sometimes for days!!!!! I am happy Johnny spilled the beans on Todd. First thing they need to do, Johnny and Todd need to get it over and have man sex, the tension between them is fierce. Then they can concentrate on how to deal with Carly and how both Johnny and Todd will be free men when this is all over. That is another beauty of Soaps, you can kill your whole family, annihilate a whole town, blackmail the commissioner and even seduce the priest's wife and you will always get away with it!!!!

Poor Starr, she's not able to fully let go of Cole and Hope, cuz of all this damn drama!

You would have liked Starr much better when she was with Cole and Hope, at least he was a man! Did you know that Cole is the son of the woman Todd Raped back in the 80's Marty Sayebrooke?? That was one intense episode I think OLTL won some awards for that and thus the discovery of Todd at the same time.

And it bugs me the way Michael talks his shit, or trying to defend himself or somebody else, like he's going to start crying.

Michael is going to side with AJ I can feel it!!!! Did you know Elizabeth is leaving the show as well as Steven Lars?? I knew about Steven Lars but was surprised to hear about Elizabeth.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 pm

So it first looks like Carly is going to forgive Todd then he tells her he knew about the baby being Jason's for months before he died. Whats the difference Carly are not his other crimes just as horrendous? Im warning you Carly stay clear you are headed for destruction worse then you have ever felt before.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, that Brit was going to be listening around the corner to Patrick and Sabrina talking. What a fucking Bitch this broad is, so Jealous!! All Sabrina had to do was say I don't know what your talking about, nothing happened because nothing did happen so she fell right into the trap. How can she be so dumb as to fall for that?

And we had another "not finishing the dialogue" scene with Maxie, LuLu and Dante, I knew that phone was going to ring as soon as Maxie was going to let it out about losing the baby. If she is going to pass off Spinelli's baby as theirs of course she can't tell them. Whats with Dante and LuLu rushing off to Turkey, no notice to the police force for Dante, just jump on a plane and head to Turkey, don't you wish you could do that Cheaps????

The last act of the show was cut off due to "interruption to bring you this special report" about a Crane that fell in lower Manhattan, I was fuming!!!!!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

You would have liked Starr much better when she was with Cole and Hope, at least he was a man! Did you know that Cole is the son of the woman Todd Raped back in the 80's Marty Sayebrooke?? That was one intense episode I think OLTL won some awards for that and thus the discovery of Todd at the same time.

Wait a minute... So I hope Cole wasn't Marty's child as a result of the rape, that would make Starr and Cole half brother and sister. blank stare @ you

Michael is going to side with AJ I can feel it!!!! Did you know Elizabeth is leaving the show as well as Steven Lars?? I knew about Steven Lars but was surprised to hear about Elizabeth.

I didn't know about either of them were leaving the show!! Ugh they better bring back more ol school people then... Do you read the Soap Opera Digests for all your info Tony? Smile I don't know anything that goes on behind the scenes, I just watch. Smile But then you know (from Big Brother threads) that I'm not a fan of spoilers.

If they are both leaving then Olivia and Steve obviously are not going to get married, wonder what Olivia will "see" that won't allow that wedding to happen. Elizabeth, she hasn't really had a good storyline since I've started watching the show again. But Sabrina's going to need her to stand up against Westvile bitch....
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Ok, I actually shed a few tears when Connie was talking to Trey, but was PISSED AS ALL HELL she took off!! What was that?!

AJ! NOOOOOOO!! DON'T DRINK!!! Come on now, I hope these writers didn't bring him back just to pull the same ol bullshit with him!! I would fear this would happen if he didn't get that piece of ELQ. It's almost damn near impossible for this dude to do right, will all the people talking shit to him, then he even had Alexis talking shit to him as well. But dammit AJ, you have a lot of shit to make right, u need to grow some very thick skin, and stick to your damn word, and the promises you made to Micheal.

Lulu/Dante/ Maxie, ugh... I can't stand her not telling them... and yes how wonderful it must to fly to Turkey last minute without notifying your job. Guess that's why Anna, commissioner, is still in Switzerland.

How terrible for Ellie. sad

Spinelli? Ugh, this dude does not need no women in his life. He's pissing me off. Please hurry bring Jason back, and place Spinelli back to being Jason's computer hack buddy.

Sam, you know damn well Jason would not send JOHN MCBAIN as a sign he long and gone. Keep hope, Jason will come back.

Brit, how the hell you talking about fraternization with other co workers, with Sabrina, then go and FUCK Patrick in the employee shower!! Get the fuck outta here!! Can't stand her!!!

I hope Carly smartens up and ditches Todd as well...

K, that's all I got for now. Sorry Tony, I'm tryna catch up, got a little under the weather this week.

Alright off to watch Friday's episode now!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Cheaps wrote:

I didn't know about either of them were leaving the show!! Ugh they better bring back more ol school people then... Do you read the Soap Opera Digests for all your info Tony? Smile I don't know anything that goes on behind the scenes, I just watch. Smile But then you know (from Big Brother threads) that I'm not a fan of spoilers.

If they are both leaving then Olivia and Steve obviously are not going to get married, wonder what Olivia will "see" that won't allow that wedding to happen. Elizabeth, she hasn't really had a good storyline since I've started watching the show again. But Sabrina's going to need her to stand up against Westvile bitch....

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Cheaps wrote:

LOL no Cole is not the result of the Rape, actually Marty was gang raped by Todd and his two friends. She eventually married Patrick Thornhardt and they had a son Cole. It was just ironic that Starr hooked up with him and they fell in love.

I get my info all over the Net Cheaps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm