CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When is Carly going to Wake up?

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Cheaps Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    LOL I love Connie I hope she stays around a little longer. Did you see the look on Michael's face when she said "nice ass" LOL. I am surprised Todd didn't giver her a Job it would be typical Todd if he had. Carly did give her a good back hand there. I feel bad though that Trey is alone, he could use a mother's love to comfort him and give him some direction and that is where Kate would come in.

I did see that and I loved it!! HAHA!!
    Yea, Kate would have to come in there, but then there would be no more Connie

I wanna feel for them but I don't know them long enough.

Ahh, I see.

According to what I read the guy that played AJ is coming back in November so we shall see.

Yea I read that too, plus she was looking at an old pic with Jason and the original AJ, can't wait to see what unfolds. I never did watch with the original AJ.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Cheaps Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

ORIGINAL AJ!!!!! overjoyed
    Very curious what's gonna happen with him!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 pm

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 Tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 am

Maybe he is going to be Jason after plastic surgery LOL!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Maybe he is going to be Jason after plastic surgery LOL!

Thank goodness that's NOT the case Tony!! Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Cheaps due to the Hurricane I have not seen general hospital every day since. I have seen enough to know I am not thrilled with this AJ storyline I find myself Fast Forwarding his scenes. Maybe the old time viewers care about him but I don't. What happened in Court with Connie being set free was pretty ludicrous, even though I love Connie there is no Judge in the world that would have let a known person with DID go out into the world, especially with witnesses and her own son saying she is out of her mind.

Did Starr move out with Trey, are they still roommates?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Yea, I'm not totally pleased with how their handling his return either. I'm not sure where their going with him, if their gonna continue him being a fuck up, which I believe what they did to his character after this AJ left and was replaced by Billy Warlock. Maybe their gonna redeem himself and become a good father for AJ. What's so fucked up is that when AJ found out that Michael was his son, Carly/Sonny/Jason did everything in their power to make sure he was not raised in the Quartermaine house, or have anything to do with AJ, cause they didn't want Michael corrupted. Fast forward 10 years later, and after Michael's stint in prison and Michael(at one point) wanting to be a part of Sonny's business, they pleaded with Edward to get him hired at ELQ (the Quartermaine family business) and not have anything to do with Sonny's business. Had they just let AJ and things be, a lot of shit that Michael went through wouldn't have happened. But I will continue to see what happens.

Yes I can't believe that whole court scene, it was dumb.

I can't believe Diane, first she gets Todd off kidnapping charges, now she gets off Kate!! She was Sonny's/Jason's lawyer for years as well as a good friend.

Both Trey and Starr moved out, resulting in Maxie looking for a new roommate. She went to GH to post flyers, ran into Spinelli's new GF, and it looks like she will be Maxie's new roomie.

So I KNEW that couldn't really be Duke!!! From clips I've seen of all of them back in the day, there is no way he would kidnap Robin and have her loved ones think she was dead. I wonder who it really is?!?!?!

By the way, did a new GH show today? I wasn't home, my dvr isnt' working and I dont' see new episode uploaded to Youtube yet.

Also, if anything ever happens, and GH for some reason doesn't get recorded on your DVR, go to this chick's youtube page. She IS GREAT at uploading GH episodes everyday!! Her youtube page is called SimplyGH

https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplyGH
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 am

Cheaps wrote:

By the way, did a new GH show today? I wasn't home, my dvr isnt' working and I dont' see new episode uploaded to Youtube yet.

Ok ignore this question. I just got done watching today's episode on Youtube.

So this whole AJ storyline just got a little more interesting to me, seeing Carly's reaction was good. I loved seeing Carly get slapped. Smile Monica shoulda slapped her though when Carly said Monica wanted Jason to die. That was uncalled for. Can't wait to see how Sonny reacts, WOW!! I really don't know how to feel about AJ, when I stopped watching AJ hadn't really done anything wrong. He was just your standard Quartermaine asshole. I didn't watch when he shot his father or when he had Michael and them kidnapped. I guess because I didn't see him do all that, I can be open for Michael and AJ having a relationship.

O lawd!! PLEASE ROBIN HURRY AND COME BACK BEFORE PATRICK CAN SLEEP WITH THIS BITCH!! AND PLEASE COME BACK SO BOTH THESE BROADS CAN GO AWAY!! I'm sorry I don't like either of them. And how rude/unprofessional was it of her and Liz to be discussing Patrick's sex life in front of a sick child!?!?!?! Oh em gee Tony I ROFLMAO! when the sick child threw up on this skank!! That was great!

Not sure if you watched the Dante/LuLu scenes, but I'm glad she's open and looking into the surogacy. If she was willing to adopt, she should be open for surogancy, at least the child will be biologically theirs.

Ok, so it's Cesar Faison!? Wow, didn't see that coming. I don't know him too well either. Did you read the posts I made about crying over Lucky's death in the "Crying over a tv character" thread? Well turns out Faison was the one responsible for staging Lucky's death and kidnapping him for over a year. He was under orders from Helena Cassadine. A long time rival of Luke & Laura. Anyhoo that's the extent of what I know of Faison. And also the real Duke really is alive?! Shocked @ this whole turn of events.

I swear these pshycos don't think things through. How far did Faison think he would get with that Duke mask. What if she did fall for him, they eventually have sex and she's gonna notice where the mask ends and where he begins. Soaps... What? Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Cheaps wrote:

Ok ignore this question. I just got done watching today's episode on Youtube.

So this whole AJ storyline just got a little more interesting to me, seeing Carly's reaction was good. I loved seeing Carly get slapped. Smile Monica shoulda slapped her though when Carly said Monica wanted Jason to die. That was uncalled for. Can't wait to see how Sonny reacts, WOW!! I really don't know how to feel about AJ, when I stopped watching AJ hadn't really done anything wrong. He was just your standard Quartermaine asshole. I didn't watch when he shot his father or when he had Michael and them kidnapped. I guess because I didn't see him do all that, I can be open for Michael and AJ having a relationship.

Cheaps I FF most of it, I am just not interested in AJ but I did hear Michael cursing Carly out like it was her fault what happened with AJ. I know she started it though.

O lawd!! PLEASE ROBIN HURRY AND COME BACK BEFORE PATRICK CAN SLEEP WITH THIS BITCH!! AND PLEASE COME BACK SO BOTH THESE BROADS CAN GO AWAY!! I'm sorry I don't like either of them. And how rude/unprofessional was it of her and Liz to be discussing Patrick's sex life in front of a sick child!?!?!?! Oh em gee Tony I ROFLMAO! when the sick child threw up on this skank!! That was great!

I didn't get to see the whole show, I only saw up to when Robin was arguing with that guy (I recognize him from a Vampire series I have on DVD Subspecies but have no clue what part he played in GH) Which Skank did the child throw up on hopefully it was not Sabrina hope it was the other one.

Not sure if you watched the Dante/LuLu scenes, but I'm glad she's open and looking into the surogacy. If she was willing to adopt, she should be open for surogancy, at least the child will be biologically theirs.

I saw them talking about it did she agree?

Ok, so it's Cesar Faison!? Wow, didn't see that coming. I don't know him too well either. Did you read the posts I made about crying over Lucky's death in the "Crying over a tv character" thread? Well turns out Faison was the one responsible for staging Lucky's death and kidnapping him for over a year. He was under orders from Helena Cassadine. A long time rival of Luke & Laura. Anyhoo that's the extent of what I know of Faison. And also the real Duke really is alive?! Shocked @ this whole turn of events.

Cool thanks for the info so I guess he is not as bad as Jerry the water poisoner?

I swear these pshycos don't think things through. How far did Faison think he would get with that Duke mask. What if she did fall for him, they eventually have sex and she's gonna notice where the mask ends and where he begins. Soaps... What? Shrugs (Oh well…)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! or he would have to explain why they always undress and have sex in the dark!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes, drama with Carly and AJ go back so many years. From the get go she didn't want AJ to be Micheal's father.

Yes, the sick child threw up on Britt. Not Sabrina. I don't consider Sabrina a skank. And yeah, it was Liz and Britt discussing Patrick's sex life in front a child/patient. I just Googled imaged the actress who plays Sabrina, you were right Tony, she is gorgeous! I don't like that they made her character like a love struck teeny bopper, who is a complete dork around Patrick. Sabrina and Patrick are supposedly bringing back the nurse's ball. A charity event that Robin started back in the 90's for Aids research. GH hasn't sponsored the event in so long due to funding. Anyhoo, I'm sorta thinking this is probably Sabrina's chance to show up at the ball in like a Cinderella type makeover and Patrick will see how gorgeous she is.

LuLu and Dante are still pondering about surrogacy, looks like they may just go forward with it. Off topic, but it's about damn time Dante got a new haircut, looks much better. He's been sportin the same hair you've seen, since I restarted watching in 2010.

Naw, Faison is not as bad as Jerry Jax or Franco.

Haha! I know right, they couldn't even be able to shower together. Eww at the thought of that though.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Cheaps wrote:Yes, drama with Carly and AJ go back so many years. From the get go she didn't want AJ to be Micheal's father.

I guess that is why I have no interest in him because I don't really know him or have not seen what happened. I will get used to it. I loved Tracy yesterday with the boat oar chasing the maid and Monica I was laughing my butt off, good for you Tracey!!

I liked the LuLu/Johnny scenes you can see that deep down Johnny does have a heart. Even though he is responsible for Cole and Hope's Death (I still don't believe they are dead) he didn't kill them directly it was indirectly and I doubt he would ever kill a child.

I also like the Connie/Todd/Starr scenes. Connie is so evil, I think she is worse then Niki Smith from OLTL LOL and she was pretty bad. I was waiting for Starr to jump on her and beat the shit out of her. The Actress really is great in the role. I would like to see Kate eventually get to know her son. Trey must feel so rejected for the harsh things Connie said to him.

Yes, the sick child threw up on Britt. Not Sabrina. I don't consider Sabrina a skank. And yeah, it was Liz and Britt discussing Patrick's sex life in front a child/patient. I just Googled imaged the actress who plays Sabrina, you were right Tony, she is gorgeous! I don't like that they made her character like a love struck teeny bopper, who is a complete dork around Patrick. Sabrina and Patrick are supposedly bringing back the nurse's ball. A charity event that Robin started back in the 90's for Aids research. GH hasn't sponsored the event in so long due to funding. Anyhoo, I'm sorta thinking this is probably Sabrina's chance to show up at the ball in like a Cinderella type makeover and Patrick will see how gorgeous she is.

I was thinking the same thing Cheaps that at the Ball, Sabrina is going to be the Swan and Patrick is going to fall for her. Of course that is probably when Robin will make her appearance in PC again Just as Hope and Cole will probably emerge if Starr gets serious with Michael or Trey. Or the Jealous Britt will do something to sabotage Sabrina. I wish I could have seen the child throw up on Britt I do not like her at all!!

LuLu and Dante are still pondering about surrogacy, looks like they may just go forward with it. Off topic, but it's about damn time Dante got a new haircut, looks much better. He's been sportin the same hair you've seen, since I restarted watching in 2010.

Naw, Faison is not as bad as Jerry Jax or Franco.

What a living Nightmare can you imagine waking up to that every morning, grrrrrrrrr YUK!

Haha! I know right, they couldn't even be able to shower together. Eww at the thought of that though.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:15 am

^^^ Yea Tracey had me crackin up yesterday too, shiiiit, I would be just as pissed!!

Johnny can be sweet, him and Lulu actually used to date once, not sure if you knew that. I liked him best though when he was with Olivia, I thought they made a good couple.

Wow, so you think Cole & Hope never died? Interesting.

And things won't go far with either of them 2, cuz yes HOPEFULLY Robin will be back soon.

I CAN'T BEGIN TO TRY AND IMAGINE THAT TONY!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:28 am

Ok, just watched Wednesday's episode and let me start off by saying SPINELLI FINALLY GETS SOME sex yay Yeah! RIGHT ON! cool dance

Patrick, YES!! Put your clothes back on and get yo ass away from this bitch!!

(Not sure if you watched these scenes Tony) But Ok, Sonny/Carly/AJ, Micheal is not a little kid anymore, he's grown and can make his own decisions, all this mud slinging back & forth of who did what and to whom, is wack!! Each and every single one of you did some shiesty shit to each other. Sonny finally said something smart at the end to Carly,(referring to Micheal) "He's a grown man, it's his decision, let's go."

Sabrina? Ugh she got on my nerves again today, sorry she just bugs. Not as bad as Britt though.

Tracey I know once your done being pissed as you are with Monica, you'll change your mind about giving money to the Nurse's ball. It's what Edward would have wanted.

Ok, that's all I've got for today...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ok, just watched Wednesday's episode and let me start off by saying SPINELLI FINALLY GETS SOME sex yay Yeah! RIGHT ON! cool dance

He was a Virgin correct? I mean...Really.....

Patrick, YES!! Put your clothes back on and get yo ass away from this bitch!!

Have to say that bitch did look pretty sexy!!!!

(Not sure if you watched these scenes Tony) But Ok, Sonny/Carly/AJ, Micheal is not a little kid anymore, he's grown and can make his own decisions, all this mud slinging back & forth of who did what and to whom, is wack!! Each and every single one of you did some shiesty shit to each other. Sonny finally said something smart at the end to Carly,(referring to Micheal) "He's a grown man, it's his decision, let's go."

Yeah I watched some of it, still does not move me or interest me at all. I saw when Sonny told Carly that Micheal is a grown man, AJ looked very smug.

Sabrina? Ugh she got on my nerves again today, sorry she just bugs. Not as bad as Britt though.

Yeah she was acting like a 2 year old slurping down her smoothees with the crooked straw and whining about Patrick.

Tracey I know once your done being pissed as you are with Monica, you'll change your mind about giving money to the Nurse's ball. It's what Edward would have wanted.

You know that something tragic is going to happen at that ball, something always happens at an extravagant affair, wonder what the writers are going to cook up?

Half the show was pre-empted because of Obama.

Ok, that's all I've got for today...
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    He was a Virgin correct? I mean...Really.....

I believe so Tony. I ain't never seen this dude kiss any girls let alone get busy.

Have to say that bitch did look pretty sexy!!!!
    CHEAPS
    And I'll add..When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 Tumblr_m7kofkZWDe1qjp5wy

Yeah I watched some of it, still does not move me or interest me at all. I saw when Sonny told Carly that Micheal is a grown man, AJ looked very smug.

That's AJ for ya...

Yeah she was acting like a 2 year old slurping down her smoothees with the crooked straw and whining about Patrick.

Yup

You know that something tragic is going to happen at that ball, something always happens at an extravagant affair, wonder what the writers are going to cook up?

Who knows, the real Duke will probably show up?!

Half the show was pre-empted because of Obama.

She got full show
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SimplyGH

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Tracey, what a minx she is, I really like her and her dastardly deeds!! I wonder if she is going to swindle the house from Monica? They should just throw AJ in jail and lose the key, I am not feeling him at all and he just does not seem to fit in the show right now.

All of a sudden Michael turned into a whiney puppet for his father, most annoying, did he expect Dante to just wipe it under the rug that AJ broke his bond?

Whats with Olivia all of a sudden being clairvoyant and seeing through the rubber mask LOL and I didn't know that whats her face is an artist besides a nurse.

I ff all of the Duke and Anna Scenes I am just not interested.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Tracey, what a minx she is, I really like her and her dastardly deeds!! I wonder if she is going to swindle the house from Monica? They should just throw AJ in jail and lose the key, I am not feeling him at all and he just does not seem to fit in the show right now.

Tracey can be funny... AJ, I'm still tryna give this guy a chance. The scenes with him and Sam were nice and he got to see his nephew, even though Jason wouldn't have allowed such a thing if he were around. I don't know what it is, but I have this soft spot for AJ, only because I used to have a crush on this actor when he was in Karate Kid 3. big grin

All of a sudden Michael turned into a whiney puppet for his father, most annoying, did he expect Dante to just wipe it under the rug that AJ broke his bond?

Yeah, he did. Back when Michael first got out of prison, he kept violating his parole, and Dante did help him out a few times by not reporting it. So Michael figured, he could get the same done for his father if he persuaded Dante to do it for him.

Whats with Olivia all of a sudden being clairvoyant and seeing through the rubber mask LOL and I didn't know that whats her face is an artist besides a nurse.

Yes, I believe when she was younger she wanted to go to an art school. If I remember correctly, her and Lucky both wanted to move to New York to attend school. I forgot what type of school Lucky originally wanted to go to but yea, she's always been an artist.

I ff all of the Duke and Anna Scenes I am just not interested.

I'm so ready for this storyline to be over my self. I hope they find out soon that it's really not Duke.

And Maxie can miss me with all this bullshit. Cry me a fucking river! You had your chance!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Yeah in a way I felt bad for Maxie but I can't have any pity for her the way she treated Spinelli when she got out of prison and married that other guy.

Loved how Carly was strangling Connie with the thong LOL that was hilarious!!!! Todd playing Mr. Innocent, wait until everything comes out and with Blair coming back with Tea, things should start jumping. A Carly and Todd match would probably be good she seems just as bad as Todd is.

The Edward scenes were touching, I don't know him but any death is sad.

Too bad they killed off Joe Scully he was perfect for Tracy, I liked them together.

Years ago when I used to read soap magazines I would see AJ and Jason pictures and always thought they were brothers in real life they resemble each other.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:53 am

EDWARD & LILA!!!!!When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 SANTANA_CRYING_AGAIN
    The ending scene o ma GOD!! Especially when Lila got up and walked up the stairs with her husband!! That scene just really did me in. sad news

That was very touching, and seeing these characters made it sad. Realizing that there are very few Quartermaine's still alive is even more sad. It's really not ever going to be the same without Edward, I can't believe he's really gone. And I'm so glad they didn't recast him like I heard they did a few years ago.

Classic Quartermaine Thanksgiving! Edward made sure pizza was delivered.

A couple things made me laugh this episode.

1. Tracey's reaction, "Well", when Heather said, "none of you guys in this direction, unless you wanna see Skye dead!"

2. AJ's look to Ned after he said "AJ will pick it up". ROFLMAO!

I didn't really need Heather and her crazy ass this episode!!! Ugh, it was so random to see her!! They need to permanently chain her every limb to a pole that goes at least 50 feet underground inside her padded cell!

OH!! And now we gotta wait til Monday for a new episode?! eye roll

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Cheaps wrote:EDWARD & LILA!!!!!When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 3 SANTANA_CRYING_AGAIN
    The ending scene o ma GOD!! Especially when Lila got up and walked up the stairs with her husband!! That scene just really did me in. sad news

That was very touching, and seeing these characters made it sad. Realizing that there are very few Quartermaine's still alive is even more sad. It's really not ever going to be the same without Edward, I can't believe he's really gone. And I'm so glad they didn't recast him like I heard they did a few years ago.

Even I was sad a bit but I didn't know Edward or Lila so the impact is greater on people that know them.

Classic Quartermaine Thanksgiving! Edward made sure pizza was delivered.

That was cute. That maid is she a tranny??

A couple things made me laugh this episode.

1. Tracey's reaction, "Well", when Heather said, "none of you guys in this direction, unless you wanna see Skye dead!"

2. AJ's look to Ned after he said "AJ will pick it up". ROFLMAO!

I did laugh when Tracy said Well.......I remember Skye from One Life To Live she was on there for awhile before she went to GH

I didn't really need Heather and her crazy ass this episode!!! Ugh, it was so random to see her!! They need to permanently chain her every limb to a pole that goes at least 50 feet underground inside her padded cell!

Yeah o.k. Heather escaped again and what did she do change the will?? His lawyer would have copies of the original will and would know exactly what was in that will so they best not pull some will changing stunt. They need to put Heather in a bullet proof, sound proof glass cage in the middle of the floor where she can be watched 24/7

OH!! And now we gotta wait til Monday for a new episode?! eye roll

Did I miss something with Connie? Has she been abducted?

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 pm

laughing I don't think the maid is a tranny, she's just very butch. Smile

Interesting I didn't know Skye came from One Life To Live.

Kate? Connie? She took her office back from Todd and is relaunching her magazine, right? That's the last I seen of her. Carly strangled her with the thong. Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Cheaps wrote: laughing I don't think the maid is a tranny, she's just very butch. Smile

Interesting I didn't know Skye came from One Life To Live.

Kate? Connie? She took her office back from Todd and is relaunching her magazine, right? That's the last I seen of her. Carly strangled her with the thong. Smile

LOL yeah she is very Butch!!!

Sonny said to that guy that owns the Ribs place something about is Connie where she should be now or something to that effect. That was the last I saw of her when Carly was strangling her.

Yeah Skye had a storyline with I think Max on one life to live I remember her being very conniving and sneaky. She still looks practically the same.

Here is a little excerpt of her beginning on OLTL:

One Life to Live

Skye showed up in Llanview in July 1999 at the request of Asa Buchanan. Asa hoped that she would help him destroy his enemy, Ben Davidson. Skye did this by using Asa's money to bribe a member of the Nevada Medical Board to revoke Ben's medical license. Skye got a job at The Banner, one of Llanview's newspapers, as Styles Editor and became friendly with the publisher, Viki Carpenter. She seemed especially interested in Viki's romantic relationship with Ben Davidson. The reason for this soon became clear. At a party, in front of all of Viki's friends and family, Skye announced that she was Ben Davidson's wife. Ben had thought the marriage was over, since they had filled out annulment papers, but Skye never filed them. Skye resisted all of Ben's attempts to get her to sign divorce papers and dropped another bombshell on Ben. The reason she didn't file for the annulment was that she was pregnant and they have a son together. But Skye soon admitted she was lying; they did not have a child, she just said that to try to hold onto him. Skye eventually agreed to sign the divorce papers and Ben was free to be with Viki.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Felt bad for Tracey, I wonder why her father left her nothing in the will, that is a bit odd? I don't know what their relationship was but she seemed to be close to him. Her antics at the reading of the will were a bit childish but funny all the same.

I feel bad for Trey too, I really want him to face Kate and see what happens when mother and son unite. Is Sonny still going to hate him? That was noble of Christina to take him out.

Whats with Molly and the book is there some significance to that, is she exploiting her sister in some way?

I ff all the LuLu and Maxie scenes and I ff all the Sam and Spinelli Scenes, I am just not interested.

I think Blair and Tea come back this week, can't wait for that, I enjoy the show more when the OLTL people are on.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL yeah she is very Butch!!!

Sonny said to that guy that owns the Ribs place something about is Connie where she should be now or something to that effect. That was the last I saw of her when Carly was strangling her.

O, I didn't take anything from what was said... Shrugs (Oh well…)

Yeah Skye had a storyline with I think Max on one life to live I remember her being very conniving and sneaky. She still looks practically the same.

Here is a little excerpt of her beginning on OLTL:

One Life to Live

Skye showed up in Llanview in July 1999 at the request of Asa Buchanan. Asa hoped that she would help him destroy his enemy, Ben Davidson. Skye did this by using Asa's money to bribe a member of the Nevada Medical Board to revoke Ben's medical license. Skye got a job at The Banner, one of Llanview's newspapers, as Styles Editor and became friendly with the publisher, Viki Carpenter. She seemed especially interested in Viki's romantic relationship with Ben Davidson. The reason for this soon became clear. At a party, in front of all of Viki's friends and family, Skye announced that she was Ben Davidson's wife. Ben had thought the marriage was over, since they had filled out annulment papers, but Skye never filed them. Skye resisted all of Ben's attempts to get her to sign divorce papers and dropped another bombshell on Ben. The reason she didn't file for the annulment was that she was pregnant and they have a son together. But Skye soon admitted she was lying; they did not have a child, she just said that to try to hold onto him. Skye eventually agreed to sign the divorce papers and Ben was free to be with Viki.

Ahh, I see. Interesting. Thanks for that info.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Felt bad for Tracey, I wonder why her father left her nothing in the will, that is a bit odd? I don't know what their relationship was but she seemed to be close to him. Her antics at the reading of the will were a bit childish but funny all the same.

I'm not sure what happened there, maybe Edward found out that she used mob money to help ELQ get back on its feet a few years ago. Or maybe it's just her karma for acting so spoiled? Or did Heather have something to do with it. She was singing she knew something about the will. I have no clue, and what did Tracey receive at the end? Lila sweet relish? She was getting on my nerves a bit during the reading of the will though. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I feel bad for Trey too, I really want him to face Kate and see what happens when mother and son unite. Is Sonny still going to hate him? That was noble of Christina to take him out.

Yea, I do feel bad for him too. Hopefully he will be able to get some kind of work and get back on his feet. I'd like to see that too, once Kate gets well. Sonny will not hate him, I see him encouraging a reunion between the two. That was very kind of her, especially after what he put her through.

Whats with Molly and the book is there some significance to that, is she exploiting her sister in some way?

No I don't think that's it at all. This is new to me too, she's never written anything before. I don't think this will be much of a storyline.

I ff all the LuLu and Maxie scenes and I ff all the Sam and Spinelli Scenes, I am just not interested.

Your not missing much at all. In order to get her mind off and to hopefully move on from Spinelli, Maxie offered to be Lulu's surrogate. And Sam and Spinelli are on opposite ends of whether they believe Jason is alive or not.

I think Blair and Tea come back this week, can't wait for that, I enjoy the show more when the OLTL people are on.

Interesting, what will they bring to the show?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 pm