CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

When is Carly going to Wake up?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Cheaps even if Heather had changed the will the lawyer has the original and she should know the contents of the will since she drew it up.

I thought I heard Maxie say she would be the surrogate before I hit the FF button.

Blair and Tea are fun, they used to be mortal enemies but they sort of became friends. Must be something to do with Todd the reason they are coming back.

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When is Carly going to Wake up?

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Then I wonder what Heather seen that no one else has???
    When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 ConfusedWhen is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Confused_cat_gif
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Alright, AJ is working the nerves. Focus on the trial your going to be in, focus on showing Michael you have changed (if you really have), and focus on getting your life together, BEFORE you even start thinking of an ELQ takeover!! Geez, the reading of the will was just yesterday. And you really tryna take on Tracey so early?! Although I must say, it's really nice to the Quartermaine's (what's left of them anyway) back at each other's throats over the company. I miss hearing Ned call AJ, "Junior." Smile

You were right Tony? Connie was kidnapped, I didn't even pick up on that, when you heard Sean mention something. And ugh, she was so close to giving into Sonny!!

Skye VS Carly!! Loved it!!

What's with Tomas & Blair? Are they tryna bring Lorenzo back through Blair? Was that the actor that played Tomas? Cuz that's the actor that played Lorenzo here on GH....
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Cheaps wrote:Alright, AJ is working the nerves. Focus on the trial your going to be in, focus on showing Michael you have changed (if you really have), and focus on getting your life together, BEFORE you even start thinking of an ELQ takeover!! Geez, the reading of the will was just yesterday. And you really tryna take on Tracey so early?! Although I must say, it's really nice to the Quartermaine's (what's left of them anyway) back at each other's throats over the company. I miss hearing Ned call AJ, "Junior." Smile

I agree Cheaps, I don't like this guy already, I hope Michael does not give in to him. Skye is back for what 1 day and already she is starting trouble and back to her old ways, same way she was on OLTL which she mentioned to Carly yesterday about her and Blair and how Blair tried to pin a shooting on her LOL!!!

You were right Tony? Connie was kidnapped, I didn't even pick up on that, when you heard Sean mention something. And ugh, she was so close to giving into Sonny!!

It was very quick what Sean said but I picked up on it right away. Michael picked that exact moment to barge in when it looked like Kate was coming back. Maybe Sonny is the key to getting Kate back it almost worked.

Skye VS Carly!! Loved it!!

LOL that was hilarious!!!! They should have let them fight a bit more!! Now Tomas is the father of Skye's daughter, guess that is how Blair is coming to town to find out about Tomas. He was a skank on OLTL, he is Tea's Brother if you can believe that.

What's with Tomas & Blair? Are they tryna bring Lorenzo back through Blair? Was that the actor that played Tomas? Cuz that's the actor that played Lorenzo here on GH....

Was that his name when he was on GH Before? I know he left GH to come on to OLTL to play Tomas. Yes he played Tomas on OLTL same actor. Either they are trying to get him back on GH or trying to get Blair and Todd back together for the thousandth time. I like Todd with Carly though.

So sick of the LuLu surrogate storyline and the Maxi I love you spinelly storyline, I am ff those scenes from now on too. Maxi a surrogate?? I would think three times before making that looney my surrogate.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 pm

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Tumblr_me8jt4hbkM1relkg8o1_400Tomas is the father to Lila Raye? Lila Raye's father is Lorenzo Alcazar. I'm confused. His name was Lorenzo Alcazar on GH. Does Skye have any other children on One Life To Live?

laughing I'm just glad Spinelli kicked Maxie to the curb a second time, and thought it was sweet of Maxie to offer to carry the baby for Lule/Dante.

And yes, I believe Sonny is the key. He just needs time with her ALONE!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Cheaps wrote:When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Tumblr_me8jt4hbkM1relkg8o1_400Tomas is the father to Lila Raye? Lila Raye's father is Lorenzo Alcazar. I'm confused. His name was Lorenzo Alcazar on GH. Does Skye have any other children on One Life To Live?

laughing I'm just glad Spinelli kicked Maxie to the curb a second time, and thought it was sweet of Maxie to offer to carry the baby for Lule/Dante.

And yes, I believe Sonny is the key. He just needs time with her ALONE!!

According to Skye and Carly when he was in Port Charles he went by the name Lorenzo. Skye did not have any children when whe was on OLTL she says Lorenzo is the father of Lila Raye so I guess that happened when he was in Port Charles last?

Yeah I am glad Spinelli gave Maxie the boot but when all is said and done, you know as well as I that Spinelli and Maxie will be together!

Connie was hilarious yesterday as always, she started to come back as Kate then went right back to Connie, she does it so well LOL!! I wish you could have seen Viki on One Life To Live, she had 6 alters and she used to shift into some of them in like seconds, she was great and she is a super actress, I miss my Viki she was my TV Mom.

The scenes with Tea and Blair were a bit cheesy LOL You should have seen the two of them when they were at each other's throat!! Oh and Todd jumping for joy cause now he thinks he can break up Tomas and Blair.

Wonder what Connie is going to do with Molly's book, steal it or publish it and make her famous???

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    According to Skye and Carly when he was in Port Charles he went by the name Lorenzo. Skye did not have any children when whe was on OLTL she says Lorenzo is the father of Lila Raye so I guess that happened when he was in Port Charles last?

Yup

Yeah I am glad Spinelli gave Maxie the boot but when all is said and done, you know as well as I that Spinelli and Maxie will be together!

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Odbio I can see it...

Connie was hilarious yesterday as always, she started to come back as Kate then went right back to Connie, she does it so well LOL!! I wish you could have seen Viki on One Life To Live, she had 6 alters and she used to shift into some of them in like seconds, she was great and she is a super actress, I miss my Viki she was my TV Mom.

Awww, I'm sorry Tony. Do you watch old One Life To Live episodes on SoapNet?

The scenes with Tea and Blair were a bit cheesy LOL You should have seen the two of them when they were at each other's throat!! Oh and Todd jumping for joy cause now he thinks he can break up Tomas and Blair.

I'm sure they had some great scenes when they were enemies. Todd is such a loon.

Wonder what Connie is going to do with Molly's book, steal it or publish it and make her famous???

Who knows what she plans with that book.

Let's see, not much to comment on so far...Robert, you was a damn fool to think Helena would tell you anything!! Now, Faison/Duke is on to you!! I wonder what part she played, if any, in Robin's kidnapping.

Now Spinelli is jealous Maxie is moving on?! Boy please....

Not sure how I feel about Alexis/Sean, I think I like Sean better with Carly. I know, you Tony, like Carly with Todd. I just can't take Todd seriously as anyone's leading man. I would assume with his personality and him being goofy as he is, he always ends up in the friend zone. Which is where I think him and Carly should remain.

So Blair, Tea, and Skye are all going to go look for this fool, well good luck!! Shrugs (Oh well…)

I think Molly and TJ are so cute. Molly is growing up and becoming really pretty. I like this TJ better than the other one also.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Cheaps wrote:

Let's see, not much to comment on so far...Robert, you was a damn fool to think Helena would tell you anything!! Now, Faison/Duke is on to you!! I wonder what part she played, if any, in Robin's kidnapping.

I could care less, FF material for me.

Now Spinelli is jealous Maxie is moving on?! Boy please....

Another stupid ridiculous storyline, FF material for me as well.

Not sure how I feel about Alexis/Sean, I think I like Sean better with Carly. I know, you Tony, like Carly with Todd. I just can't take Todd seriously as anyone's leading man. I would assume with his personality and him being goofy as he is, he always ends up in the friend zone. Which is where I think him and Carly should remain.

I don't really know Sean but they seem to hit it off. I also feel Alexis is a bit old for him? I feel bad for ANYONE that gets involved with Todd romantically he will end up destroying them and their relationship. Blair has toughened up to Todd but she still has her downfalls when Todd makes all false promises to her. I just figured Carly seems to be a bit like Todd, conniving, lying, low life bitch LOL. I do like Carly though.

So Blair, Tea, and Skye are all going to go look for this fool, well good luck!! Shrugs (Oh well…)

What a dumb storyline and what a waste of good talent, all of them.

I think Molly and TJ are so cute. Molly is growing up and becoming really pretty. I like this TJ better than the other one also.

This is the only TJ that I know and yes they are an adorable couple.

GH Spoilers:

Connie denies knowing what happened to Molly's manuscript.

The actor that plays Trey is out. This really annoys me since I wanted to see some interaction with him and Kate to close up that storyline. They seem to be drifting away from the Connie/Kate storyline, on OLTL it was addressed as a major issue until Viki got the help she needed.

Someone named Lucy is coming back to PC

Sonny signed another 3 year contract, whooopee doooo!

Sorry Cheaps for the negativity, this soap is just not as good as OLTL, I thought it might be but even with the crossovers its not working too well with me. I will continue to watch only what I want to see though.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Sorry Cheaps for the negativity, this soap is just not as good as OLTL, I thought it might be but even with the crossovers its not working too well with me. I will continue to watch only what I want to see though.

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Cry-laguna-beach-lauren-conrad-lc-sad-Favim.com-240279_large

How much longer will that be Tony? I'm sorry this show isn't working out for you. I'm hoping something changes and revives your interest in the show. If not, I understand. Like I stated before, I don't know I could have given One Life To Live a chance, if the situation was reversed. I'd probably be too butthurt to give it a shot. But I'm so glad you tried and still is... bear hug
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Cheaps wrote:
    When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Cry-laguna-beach-lauren-conrad-lc-sad-Favim.com-240279_large

How much longer will that be Tony? I'm sorry this show isn't working out for you. I'm hoping something changes and revives your interest in the show. If not, I understand. Like I stated before, I don't know I could have given One Life To Live a chance, if the situation was reversed. I'd probably be too butthurt to give it a shot. But I'm so glad you tried and still is... bear hug

I think the biggest thing with me is that I genuinely do not care about most of the people on the show other than Todd, Tea, Blair, Starr, Carly, Sam and Connie. I have no interest in the Quartermaine family other than Tracy. Most of the storylines don't interest me because I don't care much for the characters so that is why I FF most of the scenes I don't want to watch.

Maybe because I watched OLTL from when I was 6 years old and I was so totally familiar with everyone and everyone's history. I am not giving up just yet.

Now a question, Maxi had a heart transplant? What happened that she needed that?

I am anxiously awaiting the Nurses Ball to see Sabrina turn into the Swan and give Britt the business. Did you hear that guy call Britt Dr. West Nile yesterday I LMAO!!

Now I knew there was something vaguely familiar about Monica. Years ago I used to read soap magazines my cousin would give to me and I remember Leslie Charleson and she was a beaut. Man she aged and I can see all the surgery she has had done. It took me awhile to realize who she was!!!!

Now we have Johnny McPain as super cop in Port Charles lets see if he does the same things he did while on OLTL he was the super hero cop.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Too bad there ain't much left of the Quatermaine family, they were a great dysfunctional family.

Wow! You watched One Life To Live since you were 6? That's pretty awesome.

Maxie's heart transplant was a bit before my time watching the show, so I had to do a little research myself. I've always heard of it, but this is apparently why... In 1994, Maxie suffers from Kawasaki disease and requires a heart transplant. Meanwhile, her cousin B.J. Jones is in a car accident, leaving her brain dead. Test results prove B.J.'s heart to be a match for Maxie. B.J.'s parents, Bobbie and Tony Jones, agree to take B.J. off life support and donate her heart to Maxie.

Kawaski disease:is an autoimmune disease in which the medium-sized blood vessels throughout the body become inflamed. It is largely seen in children under five years of age. It affects many organ systems, mainly those including the blood vessels, skin, mucous membranes, and lymph nodes; however its rare but most serious effect is on the heart where it can cause fatal coronary artery aneurysms in untreated children.

I'm interested in seeing what Sabrina comes out looking like to at this ball, she's already getting help from her friend at work. And I'm happy to see Elizabeth helping her out in situation with Dr West Nile... Yes I cracked up when I heard that.

Yes Monica has certainly had some work done, mostly within these past years. After my break from watching, I noticed when I seen her again.

Ugh McPain Smile Just as long as he keeps his paws off Sam, he won't bug me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Sonny/Carly, your son is now an adult who can make his own decisions. If he wants to pursue a relationship with his father, whom he thought was dead, then so be it. If AJ still is the same ass he was, then Michael will see that.

So AJ has ties to Fasion....GOOD!! AJ tell all so Anna can find out who Duke really is. Robert really thought Anna would believe him after his so called "proof"? A drug induced stranger, which is basically what Olivia is to them, sees Faison through her hallucinations and he jumps to the conclusion that Faison had plastic surgery to look just like Duke? I want this storyline to speed up but, that was quite a leap.

Scenes with Connie and Johnny are always great. By the way, what is she thinking, claiming to write that book?

Sonny used to be so damn charming, and his scene with Connie, reminded me of that. When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Wub

Johnny is close to spilling the beans!! But I'm thinking Starr is going to guess he murdered Anthony.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Cheaps wrote:Sonny/Carly, your son is now an adult who can make his own decisions. If he wants to pursue a relationship with his father, whom he thought was dead, then so be it. If AJ still is the same ass he was, then Michael will see that.

So AJ has ties to Fasion....GOOD!! AJ tell all so Anna can find out who Duke really is. Robert really thought Anna would believe him after his so called "proof"? A drug induced stranger, which is basically what Olivia is to them, sees Faison through her hallucinations and he jumps to the conclusion that Faison had plastic surgery to look just like Duke? I want this storyline to speed up but, that was quite a leap.

Scenes with Connie and Johnny are always great. By the way, what is she thinking, claiming to write that book?

Sonny used to be so damn charming, and his scene with Connie, reminded me of that. When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Wub

Johnny is close to spilling the beans!! But I'm thinking Starr is going to guess he murdered Anthony.

Cheaps I didnt watch it yesterday, got home late and had to watch Survivor, Arrow and American Horror Story. I dont save them for the next day so thanks for the recap.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Cheaps wrote:Too bad there ain't much left of the Quatermaine family, they were a great dysfunctional family.

Wow! You watched One Life To Live since you were 6? That's pretty awesome.

Maxie's heart transplant was a bit before my time watching the show, so I had to do a little research myself. I've always heard of it, but this is apparently why... In 1994, Maxie suffers from Kawasaki disease and requires a heart transplant. Meanwhile, her cousin B.J. Jones is in a car accident, leaving her brain dead. Test results prove B.J.'s heart to be a match for Maxie. B.J.'s parents, Bobbie and Tony Jones, agree to take B.J. off life support and donate her heart to Maxie.

Kawaski disease:is an autoimmune disease in which the medium-sized blood vessels throughout the body become inflamed. It is largely seen in children under five years of age. It affects many organ systems, mainly those including the blood vessels, skin, mucous membranes, and lymph nodes; however its rare but most serious effect is on the heart where it can cause fatal coronary artery aneurysms in untreated children.

I'm interested in seeing what Sabrina comes out looking like to at this ball, she's already getting help from her friend at work. And I'm happy to see Elizabeth helping her out in situation with Dr West Nile... Yes I cracked up when I heard that.

Yes Monica has certainly had some work done, mostly within these past years. After my break from watching, I noticed when I seen her again.

Ugh McPain Smile Just as long as he keeps his paws off Sam, he won't bug me.

Thanks for the info on Maxie and the description of the disease she had. Man these soaps come up with some zingers for illnesses don't they LOL.

Yes I was 6 years old when I started watching OLTL, my Mama watched it and one day I just started watching it with her and I got hooked. Everyone got a kick out of me wanting to see a soap every day LOL!

Ugh McPain he did something on OLTL that just made me despise him. Todd (of course who else) was taking care of Marty Sayebrooke (whom he raped years earlier) since she was in a horrible accident and she lost her memory and didn't know who Todd was and she was assumed dead because of the accident which McPain witnessed himself.

Todd no way kept her prisoner, she was free to go anytime she wanted but since she had no memory of who she was she was afraid to go out on her own. Todd of course held back all the info about her life and that she had a son and he was living in LLanview, matter of fact her son was the father to Starr's baby Hope.

To make it short, McPain found out Marty was at Todd's house thinking she was being held prisoner there which she was not and what did he do??????? He comes crashing into the room she was in through the window on a Vine just like Tarzan to "Save" her. After I saw that ridiculous stunt I started hating McPain. Todd's son Jack named him John McPain LOL.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Cheaps I didnt watch it yesterday, got home late and had to watch Survivor, Arrow and American Horror Story. I dont save them for the next day so thanks for the recap.

I know your not into the AJ storyline, but let me just kind of explain how his connection to Faison came about, and what the benefit was.

Well his lawyer came to see AJ, and he was informed that since all the witnesses to his attempted murder charge are now dead, most likely those charges will get dropped. Now with the kidnapping charges, Michael offered to not testify, but since AJ also kidnapped Morgan and Kristina, Sonny/Carly/Alexis were sure enough to keep the charges. Now Diane said the only way to get him off these charges was to give up a much bigger/higher profile criminal. So AJ tells Diane that while he was gone, Monica had shipped him to a hospital in where? You guessed it, Switzerland. He then seen Faison was alive and even had a saved cell phone pic he had for several years. So by telling Faison is alive, he may then get the kidnapping charges dropped as well.

Oh yea, and Molly does not have an extra copy to her book. She saved it to her laptop, but then accidently saved over it not knowing she had. And the copy she gave to TJ, mysteriously disappeared as well.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks for the info on AJ. Of course the charges are going to be dropped and he will be a free man LOL this is the land of soaps where no one pays for their crimes unless they are leaving the show permanently.

That Connie is bad, I feel bad for Molly but don't you think its a bit far fetched that she "overwrote" the file? Overwrote it with what, it would have to have been the exact same file name radically changed if she overwrote it and the book was gone. What is Connie a psychic now she knew TJ had a copy of the book? LOL

I ff most of the show yesterday. I liked the confrontation with Starr and Johnny I thought she had figured it out, Starr is very clever.

Johnny and Todd, still going at it, I'll tell if you tell LOL.

Spinelli get over your jealousy and Maxie and stick with the red head already.

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm

^^Yup...I feel same way about the disappearance of all copies of the book. And why doesn't TJ just retrace his steps? I'm sure Connie had nothing to do with that copy being lost.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Ok, first off, Patrick and Michael can both keep their shirts on. laughing

Todd can be such a jerk sometimes.

I can't stand how thirsty this trick Britt is!! I mean really are you that insecure bitch, that you gotta make up some B.S so that Patrick can't even go to a business meeting with Sabrina? Ugh, she needs to get hit by a bus or something.

Michael and Carly were great. I'm glad he stood up to his mom. She may be right, but like Michael said, he needs to find that out on his own. (I really do hope Carly isn't right though.)

Of course, AJ will be sent free. Hope he does right by Michael and doesn't make me look like a fool by rooting for him. Tracey did say some harsh things to him though.

FINALLY! This Duke/Faison thing can come to an end!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm

You mean it finally is just starting!! When I look at Faison I remember him only as Radu in the Vampire movies he was in.I bet this storyline is going to continue for months.

You would be proud, I watched most of the show yesterday. Sonny and AJ going rounds was funny, I knew Sonny was going to pummell him. Of course Michael just happened to show up at that very same moment he did this.

Loved Anna's Scream when she saw Faison.

Britt is a jerk, I can't stand her, I know Sabrina is going to be hurt very badly by her I can feel it in the writing. I think on the night of the Ball when Sabrina turns into the Swan Britt is going to make her nasty move.

I thought for sure Duke was a dead man. Faison is very had to look at, he is pretty disheveled and grotesque and he spits when he talks. Imagine Anna having oral sex with him???? Ugh!!!!!!!!

Supercop Johnny McPain will figure out where Anna is right to the very number of the apartment in Switzerland.

Where is my Johnny and Connie? I want more of them!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

You mean it finally is just starting!! When I look at Faison I remember him only as Radu in the Vampire movies he was in.I bet this storyline is going to continue for months.

But it's over now!!! All they gotta do now is find Robin!

You would be proud, I watched most of the show yesterday. Sonny and AJ going rounds was funny, I knew Sonny was going to pummell him. Of course Michael just happened to show up at that very same moment he did this.

bear hug Of course, that's how AJ worked it. He seen the text Michael sent Sonny. I'm glad Starr was able to find that out. Your right, she is smart.

Loved Anna's Scream when she saw Faison.

That was funny.

Britt is a jerk, I can't stand her, I know Sabrina is going to be hurt very badly by her I can feel it in the writing. I think on the night of the Ball when Sabrina turns into the Swan Britt is going to make her nasty move.

I really wish they wouldn't have made Sabrina's character so weak. Imagine how much better it would have been if Sabrina knew how to stand up for herself. There'd be more cattiness and bitchiness.

I thought for sure Duke was a dead man. Faison is very had to look at, he is pretty disheveled and grotesque and he spits when he talks. Imagine Anna having oral sex with him???? Ugh!!!!!!!!
    When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Tumblr_m3koxf6ggf1r53ddi

Supercop Johnny McPain will figure out where Anna is right to the very number of the apartment in Switzerland.

You definitely were right about that.

Where is my Johnny and Connie? I want more of them!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 pm

So McPain supercop was smart to turn up the heat in the room. I'm hoping this is the end of this storyline. Anna socked the shit out of him! I loved that part. NOW GO FIND ROBIN!!!

Micheal pissed me the fuck off on Tuesday. I'm not really understanding the fuck his problem now is with his father, Sonny.

Johnny, please grow some cojones and tell the truth!! This is not the same Johnny as he was when I started watching.

Poor Molly, but what can she do? Connie altered the book and there's no original copy?

Why is Alexis being so pessimistic about Jason being alive. Hello! There is no body and weirder things have happened. Sam sweetie, Jason is alive out there somewhere, and don't you give up!!

Trey, PLEASE TAKE, GRAB, KIDNAP Christina to go with you!!! Can't stand her.

Although I forgot to reply to your post earlier, I am kinda sad to see him go. I wonder what happened? I would have like to have seen him reunite with Connie/Kate as well.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Cheaps wrote:So McPain supercop was smart to turn up the heat in the room. I'm hoping this is the end of this storyline. Anna socked the shit out of him! I loved that part. NOW GO FIND ROBIN!!!

Yep supercop Johnny can figure anything out, wait and see! I saw Robin in the coming attractions but you know they are gonna hold out more.

Micheal pissed me the fuck off on Tuesday. I'm not really understanding the fuck his problem now is with his father, Sonny.

Yeah all of a sudden he is pro AJ, he forgot who raised him?

Johnny, please grow some cojones and tell the truth!! This is not the same Johnny as he was when I started watching.

I only know this one. If he tells the truth then he gets off the show right? Unless Starr decides not to press charges which is doubtful. Hope and Cole are alive, they will be back eventually.

Poor Molly, but what can she do? Connie altered the book and there's no original copy?

She can sue Connie. Starr read the book and if she gets Spinelli the brain, he can retrieve a copy off her hard drive even if she overwrote it. Hellooooooooooooo didn't you ever hear of System Restore?

Why is Alexis being so pessimistic about Jason being alive. Hello! There is no body and weirder things have happened. Sam sweetie, Jason is alive out there somewhere, and don't you give up!!

Trey, PLEASE TAKE, GRAB, KIDNAP Christina to go with you!!! Can't stand her.

I hate to see Trey leave without some confrontation with Connie or better yet Kate. Yep take mob princess with you Trey.

Although I forgot to reply to your post earlier, I am kinda sad to see him go. I wonder what happened? I would have like to have seen him reunite with Connie/Kate as well.

Amen!! How convenient Todd always happens to show up when Johnny is about to confess!!!

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

Ok, Monday's show really worked my nerves!!

Really? Is Robert that weak to let this old lady stab you?

Sabrina worked the nerves too, also her nurse friend.

I'm really getting sick of Olivia and her damn "visions".

Sorry, not sure why I was so annoyed.

Robin will be back in time for the nurse's ball, I hope.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Cheaps wrote:Ok, Monday's show really worked my nerves!!

Really? Is Robert that weak to let this old lady stab you?

All he had to do was bash her in the face and she would have went down. I still say the nurses ball is why Robin will not be back yet, Patrick has to fall for Sabrina. So is Robert Dead now or is he faking his death until 5 years from now when he can come back?

Sabrina worked the nerves too, also her nurse friend.

Yep me too. Did you hear the reference that Lady who claimed to be a woman of the night made to "Renee". Renee was on OLTL she was a Madam in Nevada before marrying Asa Buchanan.

I'm really getting sick of Olivia and her damn "visions".

I am going to get that puppy all riled up and have him bite Oliva's nose off. Didn't Dante and LuLu say they wanted to name the baby if its a boy Rocco?? Isn't that the stupid dogs name?

Sorry, not sure why I was so annoyed.

Sabrina and that guy were acting like 2 year olds thats why.

Robin will be back in time for the nurse's ball, I hope.

Just in time for Patrick to fall for Sabrina

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm

I dunno what's up with Roberts weak ass...your right all had to do was bash her one good time, now if he was going up against Alice, the Quartermaine maid, then I'd understand.

I didn't catch that, thanks for the info.

When is Carly going to Wake up? - Page 4 Sigh @ this whole vision/baby/dog thing...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:42 am