Could you live with Yourself? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could you live with Yourself?

Go down 
+5
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Could you live with Yourself? Empty
PostSubject: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 pm

I live alone and I like it that way. I did live with people a few times but I found it hard to do and I did not enjoy it, I found the people I lived with maddening because I like things a certain way. I am not OCD I just like things how I like them.

I can imagine I am not easy to live with, as I say I like things the way I do, I have a routine and I am happy in my routine but I can imagine that if I tried to live with myself I would not be happy and would want to move.

How about you? Do you think you could live with yourself or would it be your idea of hell?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I get along great with myself. Let me ask you this, Tony. Toilet paper. Do you go under
Could you live with Yourself? Toilet-paper-under
or over?
Could you live with Yourself? 100828
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I get along great with myself. Let me ask you this, Tony. Toilet paper. Do you go under
or over?

Under I don't like it over!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh Tony. Looks like we can never be together cries

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 pm

See what I mean LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 pm

I never lived alone. I like having roommates, and roommates I have now are GREAT!!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I could definitely live with myself. I'm very quiet and I'm the type that savors quiet.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

No way could I live with myself!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 am

I have lived alone since 1998 and am quite content with it. Much like Tony, I don't like ppl messing with my space (which appears to be a mess anyway)

BTW, over, I hate it when it is put under. Sorry tony, I'm a top and this would be one of our battlegrounds if roommates. They actually studied this (someone likely got a Ph.D out of it) Men usually prefer over - women under.
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
or over?
I'm a lazy, sloppy type, my husband is compulsive, so while I don't give a flying fig which way the toilet paper comes off the roll he wants it over. So because it isn't worth an argument and I do care a flying fig about him I put it on the roll over!

I once thought if he should go first I would hire a housekeeper/companion however after being alone quite a bit because of his last job I found my own company quite likable.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 pm

im a slob... too many work hours makes me lazy at home. Im sure i would drive someone nuts. I did have TWO nut job bfs that were so OCD, all of the hangers had to be facing one direction, and shirts had to be folded in a certain way (the weirdest freaking way i ever saw mind you), and GOD forbid if you use a dish rag to wipe up a spill-- "THIS is a dishrag, not the counter rag!" uh, really, don't they both go into the washer to get clean? idk, some people just make no sense to me

Question for the over/under people.... Does it make a difference of the paper's absorbency, or the way it does the job? no... then i dont care how the freak it goes on.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 pm

I imagine that I would be in sync with my double, and couldn't see getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Shale wrote:
I have lived alone since 1998 and am quite content with it. Much like Tony, I don't like ppl messing with my space (which appears to be a mess anyway)

BTW, over, I hate it when it is put under. Sorry tony, I'm a top and this would be one of our battlegrounds if roommates. They actually studied this (someone likely got a Ph.D out of it) Men usually prefer over - women under.
Blue Cool

Im top too big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you live with Yourself?   Could you live with Yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could you live with Yourself?
Page 1 of 1