Vice Presidential debate Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice Presidential debate

Go down 
+6
Shale
Suzi
AtownPeep
Impact
Alan Smithee
Jason B.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Vice Presidential debate Empty
PostSubject: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Tonight is Biden vs. Romney. I got a feeling this one might be more of a showdown.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I'll check it out to see where Biden puts his foot. In his mouth or up Ryan's ass.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Watching it now. It only just started, but already I have faith that Biden will perform better on the spot than Obama did.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 pm

This one is humorous. Biden and Ryan are more evenly matched when it comes to tongue lashing and are like kids at the lunch table cracking on each other.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 am

The Veep beat the creep!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am

I didn't bother watching it, but caught the commentary at 10:30 after my movie ended where most agreed the old man did well putting that punk in his place. All it takes is a little truth and a lot of experience working the camera.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 am

I think that, while Biden didn't screw up nearly as bad as he could have (or Obama did lol), that Ryan was the clear winner. Ryan was articulate without having to resort to the constant cartoonish antics that Joe did. I mean, seriously. Ryan was cut off just about every time by the moderator or Biden. I think the debate was more a joke because only Ryan was really a professional. What good is a moderator if she lets Biden cut off Ryan at every opportunity until the guy got noticeably tired out by his own huffing and puffing?

I suppose if goofy faces and rude interruptions are your thing, Biden won. If facts and calm and collected delivery of them are your thing, Ryan won. I'm not much on rudely trying to make it so your opponent can't talk, so I'm for Ryan. Being able to keep your cool while some old koot yells at you is a lot more appealing than the old koot yelling.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am

Seems like the general consensus I'm hearing is that it was basically a draw, but with the edge going to Biden. Ultimately what happened, I think, is that Biden reinvigorated the Democrats after so much has been made about Obama's less than stellar debate performance; while Ryan probably won more points with Independents. I don't think this debate did as much theoretical 'damage' for the loser as the first one did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:15 am

The problem was Ryan kept trying to run away from the things both he and Romney have said. Biden kept letting people know that.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

I didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

Biden was the clear winner. He matched Ryan blow for blow and didn't let him get away with anything. I hope Obama was taking note. That was how you handle a debate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 am

I think The Prez should send Michelle for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential debate   Vice Presidential debate Empty

Back to top Go down

Vice Presidential debate
Page 1 of 1