The final presidential debate Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The final presidential debate

Go down 
+8
Nystyle709
CaffeinePlease
Shale
Forgiveness Man
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The final presidential debate Empty
PostSubject: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 pm

The final debate is tonight. Are you planning on watching? If so, who do you predict the winner will be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:01 pm

If I have time. I predict Obama to be the winner.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Probably not. I think the president's record is fairly strong on this point but I worry that undecided, uninformed voters will be swayed by whatever misinformation Romney will try to argue.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Not sure. Depends on what I have going. There's nothing that could change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

I predict Obama will be "declared" the winner by the pundits. (You know, the same ones who initially tried to say that he did well in the first debate. lol)

Frankly, I don't think Obama can do anything to win tonight's debate. It's all on Romney to screw it up. If he breaks even, he's done his job. He just has to not screw up. If he does screw up, then sure, he's giving Obama a win. But Obama's pretty much proven himself useless so he's essentially gotta hope that Mitt decides to sleepwalk through tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

No, I don't watch political stuff. Already know who I'm voting for so why bother.

My big decision is which DVD to watch tonight.

BTW, I find it fitting that politicians are debating in a place called "Rat Mouth."
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm not planning to watch it. Like Shale, I already know who I'm voting for. I think Obama is going to win it - I heard his ass-kicking ways came out in the last debate and I suspect he was just getting warmed up.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 pm

big grin
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

The final presidential debate Horbaywiled
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 am

Didn't watch it, didn't plan to.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I predict Obama will be "declared" the winner by the pundits. (You know, the same ones who initially tried to say that he did well in the first debate. lol)
Well, this time even FAUX NEWS is saying that Obama won the debate. Everyone else is saying that he DOMINATED the debate. But at the end of the day Ohio is the state that matters. If undecided voters in Ohio think that Obama won the debate (like just about everyone else) then Obama is reelected.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

Obama won but none of this really matters. Who's gonna win this election will fall on the undecideds. According to a CNN poll, when asked about if these debates had any sway in who they would vote for: 24% said Obama, 25% said Romney and 50% said neither. So it's all on the undecideds.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 am

I watched most of it tonight, but then the phone rang and I was my oldest , dearest, friend, so we chatted for 2 and a half hours. I am pooped right out.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 am

I actually did watch and The Prez came loaded for bear. And for Romney's BS. He called him out repeatedly on his flip-flop positions. There were times when both candidates drifted off and failed to answer the question but I think Romney did it more often and drifted the furthest. Romney also stated that he agreed with Pres Obama numerous times and I think it was Al Sharpton who described the debate in terms of a boxing match where Romney was just trying not to get knocked out. I don't think he did but he's got swelling around the eyes this morning.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Obama technically won, but I think Romney basically threw that debate in order to come off as more congenial to voters and to make Obama come off more like an unlikable snark by comparison. CNN this morning was talking about how polls showed that Romney looked more "presidential" last night and that Obama's "likability" -- despite his win -- dipped with viewers. Romney's "I agree....I agree....I agree...." was playing to undecideds, while Obama's sharp tongue was playing to his base....so in the end, I'm not all that thrilled about his win. I think it could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final presidential debate   The final presidential debate Empty

Back to top Go down

The final presidential debate
Page 1 of 1