Obama wins second Presidential debate! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama wins second Presidential debate!

Go down 
+7
CaffeinePlease
Shale
Chris
Alan Smithee
Supernova
CeCe
captainbryce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

Obama wins second Presidential debate! Empty
PostSubject: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:40 am

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

Damn right. Glad he showed up at this one. Crowley kept things under control better than Leher did even though Romney attempted to run over her too. I swear they need to institute a shock collar system. One warning & zzzzzzzapppp!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 pm

I was not present for most of it but I'm told instead of saying all the reasons why he should be reelected, he just went on and on and on about why Romney shouldn't be elected, which was his same tactic in his campaign ads, never 'vote for me for these reasons' just 'look at this list of complaints against him and decide I'm better'. Needless to say he ain't getting my vote this time either.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:13 pm

You were told wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I didn't watch this round. Barack Obama has not been my favorite president but he's head and shoulders above Mitt Romney. That's enough for me. At least I in no way feel like I'm voting for the lesser of two evils.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Seemed like Obama took notes from Biden. He was much more on his game last night than he was the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I watched The Terminator from 1984. Great movie.

Sarah Conner won the debate.
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I didn't actually watch the debate, but I heard he did much better this time. Thank God! I'm glad he got his shit together.
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Supernova wrote:
I was not present for most of it but I'm told instead of saying all the reasons why he should be reelected, he just went on and on and on about why Romney shouldn't be elected, which was his same tactic in his campaign ads, never 'vote for me for these reasons' just 'look at this list of complaints against him and decide I'm better'. Needless to say he ain't getting my vote this time either.

I can't say whether The President did this or not, being that I didn't watch it the debate, but so what if he did? It makes it rather easy when Romney is such a complete fool.
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 pm

They're saying Obama won the overall debate, but opinion polls say that Romney won on key issues like the economy, taxes and deficit.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

People who believe Romney "won" on certain issues probably need to make sure they're not a part of his "31 Myths in 41 Minutes" (it's a little long to post)

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/17/1030581/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-31-myths-in-41-minutes/
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 am

Obama wins second Presidential debate! 2517814472

I didn't watch it.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 am

He was much more on his game, but I don't think he won at all. And I've seen some polls on the matter that indicate that he still didn't win. The "analysts" think he won, but some of the same ones thought he did well immediately after the first debate too. lol I am sure BO appealed more to his fanbase who value anger and bitterness. But from what I've seen, he did nothing to attract independents. He made some pretty out there arguments, outright lied at times, and ultimately looked a little bit like he needed the moderator to rescue him half the time.

So yes, while it wasn't the decisive ass wuping that Romney delivered to Obama the first time, Romney won the debate. Even leftist focus groups seemed to indicate that. But I guess it was important for Obama to reassure his base. So yes, this debate definitely spoke to the people who would vote for Obama no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 am

The problem is that Romney says he will do all manner of great things, but leaves me saying HOW? He just really, really wants to be president, so is trying to be all things to all men which is why he does all that flip flopping. Just tell us how you are going to lower gas prices, how you are going to get Americans working again,lower taxes on the middle class (when he thinks the middle class earns 250,000 per year), Pay for his war with Iran, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama wins second Presidential debate!   Obama wins second Presidential debate! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama wins second Presidential debate!
Page 1 of 1