If you won a 160 million lottery........ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you won a 160 million lottery........

Go down 
+5
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
Suzi
Tony Marino
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

If you won a 160 million lottery........ Empty
PostSubject: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 am

Would you work and do basic things? Would you have an entourage? Would you have someone who would dress you, cut your hair, manage your bank accounts, schedule your day etc?

This is something I would dislike, I like my own life and I like being able to control it, The idea of someone doing my cleaning would be something I could fall in line with but that is pretty much where it would end.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Well with that kind of money I would buy a larger house no stairs or an elevator, and have housekeepers and cooks! An entourage no, just the housekeepers and cooks.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Suzi wrote:
Well with that kind of money I would buy a larger house no stairs or an elevator, and have housekeepers and cooks! An entourage no, just the housekeepers and cooks.

No Limo driver??
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 pm

That kind of money, a big house in another city, maybe somebody to come in and clean it once a week, that is it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 pm

I live a simple lifestyle and it would continue. I would use the money to make my life more pleasant like rent the apartments below mine and on either side just to ensure quiet. (and maybe a place for ppl to visit, as I like my one room efficiency layout.

I would help the local economy by hiring rent-boys or be a sugar daddy to some cutie. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Even with that kind of money I can't see us getting servants. OK, maybe someone to come in and clean but I think that's it. Of course, I'd like to put that theory to the test big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Shale wrote:
I live a simple lifestyle and it would continue. I would use the money to make my life more pleasant like rent the apartments below mine and on either side just to ensure quiet. (and maybe a place for ppl to visit, as I like my one room efficiency layout.

I would help the local economy by hiring rent-boys or be a sugar daddy to some cutie. Blue Cool

Shale with that kind of money you could buy a house in the Hamptons and not have any neighbors for a mile on each side LOL
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Would you work and do basic things? Yes

Would you have an entourage? No

Would you have someone who would dress you, cut your hair, manage your bank accounts, schedule your day etc?

I don't think I would get a personal stylist, but who knows, I'm not totally opposed to it. Yes I'd still go to the salon, yes to having an accountant to help me handle all that money. I'd be able to manage my day to day schedule.
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 pm

If I won $160 million, I'd never work another day in my life! But I also wouldn't have a whole entourage around me either. I live pretty simple and wouldn't want it any different - I'd still do everything I always do except for the working part of it.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 am

Tony Marino wrote:

No Limo driver??
Yeah OK, and a gardener too, but the only one going along for the ride would be the limo driver. (I couldn't spell chauffeur either).
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm

I would only work on the projects that either I initiated, or decided to donate my time to. Needless to say that I wouldn't have a daily 'job' where I was under the authority of someone else. If won that much money, I would buy an extravagant home somewhere in some gated community, set my kids up to go to some exclusive schools, buy my parents a home, buy my wife and I some nice cars, then lock up the rest of the money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Chris wrote:
I would only work on the projects that either I initiated, or decided to donate my time to. Needless to say that I wouldn't have a daily 'job' where I was under the authority of someone else. If won that much money, I would buy an extravagant home somewhere in some gated community, set my kids up to go to some exclusive schools, buy my parents a home, buy my wife and I some nice cars, then lock up the rest of the money.

Very good ideas Chris.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 am

I'd still be me....with a little bit more money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you won a 160 million lottery........   If you won a 160 million lottery........ Empty

Back to top Go down

If you won a 160 million lottery........
Page 1 of 1