The gap between your kids ages Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The gap between your kids ages

Go down 
+2
Cheaps
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

The gap between your kids ages Empty
PostSubject: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

In your mind, what's the ideal age gap between child #1, child #2 and so on? Kids come when they come and most people don't really decide when it happens, but if you're planning to have kids some day, or more kids, or back when you were having them...in your mind what is/would have been the ideal age gap between them?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 pm

2 years...
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm

If I had kids I would want the first 2 to come within a year of each other so that they could be close contemporaries. After that the gaps can as big or small as they're gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 pm

3 yrs at least. I want them to at least be potty trained before I have another one. That have another one 10,11 and 12 month later shit is out. My mother had me and my brother 5 yrs apart....then had my sister when we were 19 and 14.....respectively. I personally wouldn't have started all over again....but at least she had live in babysitters.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Before I had my daughter I would have said 1-2 years, but now I'm thinking more like 2-5. I'm not particularly eager to jump back into that whole pregnancy (!!!) and newborn infancy stage yet. I'm not feeling quite nostalgic about the whole thing yet.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Before I had my daughter I would have said 1-2 years, but now I'm thinking more like 2-5. I'm not particularly eager to jump back into that whole pregnancy (!!!) and newborn infancy stage yet. I'm not feeling quite nostalgic about the whole thing yet.

LMAO! Cat how is the little one doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gap between your kids ages   The gap between your kids ages Empty

Back to top Go down

The gap between your kids ages
Page 1 of 1