Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties

Go down 
+7
RedBedroom
CatEyes10736
Forgiveness Man
Jason B.
Supernova
MandyPerfumeGirl
RobbieFTW
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties Empty
PostSubject: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Since we're on the subject of kids parties, should parents of uninvited kids negotiate with parents of kids who're having a party to get them invited?
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm

No, absolutely not. It's just another example of parents sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong. There's a reason their child isn't invited, and if the parents don't like it, tough shit. And why should the uninvited child's parents care anyway? It's a child's birthday party, not the State of the Union. Let the birthday boy/girl have a little fun on their big day and only have people they like.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Indeeeeed, why bother having kids over you don't want? Like the 'special' children who never do anything wrong and get what they always want don't do just that, so why shouldn't everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I can't imagine the kid who only got invited because his mother called the other kids mother would be accepted, even if they did get to go.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 pm

No, that's dumb. You don't have a right to go to a party.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm

No that's actually an irresponsible move on a parents part, to interfere like that. If your child wasn't invited to a party, then reason with them that it's just a party and not being there isn't the end of the world. If your child is having a party and is being a snob with the invite list, then remind them that being an exclusionary isn't very nice and that someday they may find themselves shut out.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 am

Around here, there are schools who have a policy that if one kid is invited from the class, all must be. If that is not to be the case, then all the invites must be handed out outside of school property. Overkill for sure.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:11 am

Nope - a kid shouldn't be forced to invite kids he or she doesn't want. The birthday child's parents are paying for the party and the family is the one who has the right to decide who comes and who doesn't. It's rude if parents of uninvited kids call up and try and get an invite for their kids. I think if I had a parent do that, I'd just say that it came down to finances - that we're hosting the party and have limited finances so we couldn't invite everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 am

As disappointing as it might be for them to have been left out, I wouldn't be trying to play their agent. If my child weren't invited to some kids little party, my approach would be to instill in them a "fuck 'em...it ain't Six Flags" attitude about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 am

I'd sooner opt to not go than to have my mom call and get me invited somewhere I originally wasn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
As disappointing as it might be for them to have been left out, I wouldn't be trying to play their agent. If my child weren't invited to some kids little party, my approach would be to instill in them a "fuck 'em...it ain't Six Flags" attitude about the whole thing.

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties   Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids being forced to invite kids they don't want to their parties
Page 1 of 1