CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Oh Starr I give up

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Oh Starr I give up Empty Oh Starr I give up

Post by pisces33 Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Just pamper that violent loser. Ugh Starr has been reduced to a brainless enabler. I had hopes but I guess when he does cheat with Hannah, it will be all Hannah's fault.Shame on you Starr. Oh Starr I give up 108486
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Oh Starr I give up Empty Re: Oh Starr I give up

Post by gmruss4 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

It is pissing me off too the way they have her propping this idot loser. I wish they would stop wasting our time and split these two up and lets move on. Starr is so different away form this loser and I can't stand how she is with him. He almost kills her father and she doesn't even get angry but when Todd beat him and not even as bad, she got so angry with her own father she wouldn't even speak to him. I want Starr away from Cole so she can get her spunk back.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 pm

cole got his freak on and reclaimed his territory. nevermind he had hannah's panties halfway off a couple of weeks ago! nothing can save starr from the darkside! i gave up weeks ago.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

Starr has morphed into a pathetic cliche of a Cramer woman. All about the man, desperate for his attention and validation. It's painful to watch her and Cole. All she does is simper behind him and beg at his feet. Their apartment scenes today were as dry as toast. Spent the whole hour talking in circles.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 am

Cole has totally destroyed Starr. ITA that she's become the typical, pathetic, Cramer women. It's pitiful that TPTB have Dorian gushing about the Cramer women when all of them are pathetic, miserable escuses for women. They are horrible role models!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:47 pm