CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Sniveling Starr.

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Sniveling Starr. Empty Sniveling Starr.

Post by SecHandNews Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Can't believe they got her begging at Cole's feet like that. When Cole was cocky enough to suggest she not visit him again because she wouldn't relent position on Todd and Hannah, she should have said "fine" and walked out. Can't wait until she starts interacting with this new guy coming. Hope he's better.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Sniveling Starr. Empty Re: Sniveling Starr.

Post by Chris Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:21 pm

SecHandNews wrote:Can't believe they got her begging at Cole's feet like that.

I can.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 am

Chris wrote:
    SecHandNews wrote:Can't believe they got her begging at Cole's feet like that.

I can.

So can I, seeing as how this has been the way Starr behaves ever since she met Cole. When it comes to that fool, all Starr does is snivel, beg and basically hero-worship. Even when they disagree, she is not assertive with him. She just stands there and pleads for him to consider what she is saying, and to understand. When she was a little girl, I used to envision that by the time she was this age, she would be like a "Darlene Conner"-type on Roseanne; who was sarcastic, edgy, common-sensical, and unyielding. Instead, she has become just another flakey ingenue, who is all about the guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:39 pm