CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
6 posters

Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle Empty Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

Bo gives Inez a job...is super-duper friendly with her...takes a personal interest in her plight...tells her about Drew...hasn't been shown with Nora all that much...

So apparent where they're going with this.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle Empty Re: Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 am

Might actually make Bo interesting again! I'm all for it! Won't be long before Nora's cheating on Bo, anyway.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 am

bo and inez, i just can't see it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 pm

You all know Bo likes those younger women. Nora peeped it today too. She's gonna act all haha about it, but I bet in no time she's gonna be the jealous, paranoid wife who acts all erratic and basically drives Bo into Inez's arms.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I wish it would happen, give Saint Nora some competition. I think they would be good together.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 pm

As long as Nora feels the same way Clint did when she betrayed him, I am all for it. What comes around,,,,,,,,,,,, Bring on the Bo-Nora-Inez triangle 876550
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 am

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, I am not a fan of Bo and Nora—the two are very fifteen years ago. Seeing them together now is akin to someone wearing an outdated designer label, so I am not upset at the idea of their second marriage being contradicted or compromised by a third party. On the other hand, I find Inez to be dopey and whiny, and am not that interested in seeing her put on full display.

Ultimately, what we have brewing is another story to fast forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:24 am