Crying children in public Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crying children in public

Go down 
+10
Supernova
wants2laugh
Shale
Minerva
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
CaffeinePlease
CeCe
RedBedroom
Chris
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Crying children in public Empty
PostSubject: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Do you consider it rude when, while in a public place, parents don't take their crying children outside?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Most times, yes.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 pm

It really depends. I have a fairly high tolerance but probably have the least at a restaurant. Kids cry. I completely get that. But it's when it goes on & on & on & on...& the parents know when it's at that point.
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Chris wrote:
Do you consider it rude when, while in a public place, parents don't take their crying children outside?

No, not really. Annoying, yes, but not rude. That's what kids do - they cry, they whine, they pee their pants. That's life.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm

CeCe wrote:
It really depends. I have a fairly high tolerance but probably have the least at a restaurant. Kids cry. I completely get that. But it's when it goes on & on & on & on...& the parents know when it's at that point.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 pm

CeCe wrote:

Pretty much, but I have least patience in a theater. I can stop conversation at dinner, but I can't pause the movie playing in a theater.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 am

Depends where they are. In a movie theater it's definetly rude. In a restaurant it's rude if it goes on and on. If it's in a bar or a party it's extremely rude because they never should have brought the kid in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 am

Children cry - that is a fact of nature. And you must be tolerant of that in a public venue, such as buses, trains and airplanes and their respective stations as well as stores and supermarkets. (Be glad it's not a third world country where you will be on the bus or train with goats & chickens - and crying babies).

However, when you PAY to get away from domestic life you should not have to endure that crying baby in a restaurant and especially in a movie theater (or some grumpy old man with a white beard will yell at you and then get management if you don't go).

I can eat cheaper at home and watch DVD's. I pay for the ambiance of a restaurant meal and the first run of a movie in theater. I (and probably everybody else) expect a pleasant experience for which we paid and if you have a baby that is crying chalk it up to your personal parental sacrifice and endure it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 pm

kids cry.. i get that.. .that is why i never had one. So why would i want to be annoyed by someone else's? Take ur brats outside lol or entertain them to forget why they started crying in the first place.

I think many parents are just lazy, or dont care why the kid is crying to begin with. When I worked at JCPenney, I saw so many mothers who were so interested in shopping, that they didnt care what their tired, hungry kid did. sad
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:58 pm

I think it depends on how old the kids are, and how long the parents act oblivious to it. More than once I've been in a store and had to listen to a screaming brat go on and on and on, all the while all I can think of is 'shut your damn kid up, lady!'
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 pm

i remember my nephew was like 9yrs old, we were in kmart, and he was crying for a stephen king book. It was a couple weeks before christmas and I had already bought it for him. My sis told him no, and he cried and cried. The customers in the store were like, "Lady, ur kid is asking for a BOOK! My kid wants a freaking XBOX... get the kid the $10 book!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Supernova wrote:
I think it depends on how old the kids are, and how long the parents act oblivious to it. More than once I've been in a store and had to listen to a screaming brat go on and on and on, all the while all I can think of is 'shut your damn kid up, lady!'
I agree with that. You can tell the difference between a pain cry and a temperish one, if it is temper take the miserable brat outside. If it is pain or cranky tiredness comfort the child. A baby is another thing entirely, crying is the only way a baby has to tell mom that something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 am

I'm with everyone else...it depends on where and what level of crying it is, and how long the kid has been going on.

But it's sad to admit, the place where I have the LEAST amount of patience for it is in church! Can't stand it when I'm trying to listen to the pastor and there's a kid that's been crying the whole time! And they're always near the front or in a seat where they have to step over 15 people to get out. You know you have a kid; sit where it's easy to excuse yourself! And take him to the kid's area, that's what it's for!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:43 am

I consider it rude to not if they can take them out. If you're on a bus or plane, fine....if you're a restaurant or a movie and junior decides to throw a temper tantrum, take him away from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 am

Just beat all the damn brats and give them something to really cry over LOL
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Marc™ wrote:
I consider it rude to not if they can take them out. If you're on a bus or plane, fine....if you're a restaurant or a movie and junior decides to throw a temper tantrum, take him away from the crowd.

Crying children in public 1677402019

Or find some kind of way to shut the little fucker up. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying children in public   Crying children in public Empty

Back to top Go down

Crying children in public
Page 1 of 1