Election Day, are you voting? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Election Day, are you voting?

Go down 
+7
captainbryce
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
CeCe
Tony Marino
Shale
Supernova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Election Day, are you voting? Empty
PostSubject: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Are you voting today?

No, I got an advance ballot and mailed it in last week.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Supernova wrote:
Are you voting today?

No, I got an advance ballot and mailed it in last week.
yeah that…
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 pm

BTW, don't count on knowing who the next prez is today - or even this week. Remember how Florida held that up with the hanging chad problem on their ballot when it was a close race and the Supreme's finally sided with Bush (helps when your bro is governor in a deciding state).

Well, this is another that looks to be real close here in Florida and Ohio and we have a lot of issues due to the Repugnicants and T-party causing obstacles for the Democrat base of working class and poor ppl. So, expect a court case to come of it if it's too close. If the Repugnicants can't lie their way into office they have proven to employ dirty tricks like cutting early voting times and putting up ID obstacles that disenfranchises poor and elderly.

I understand our long lines at early voting and near riots at the election office have been making the national news. There are lawsuits pending on those issues. Also, Ohio has a quarter million provisional ballots out that may not be resolved until Nov 17th.

So, I am not even going to watch the results that will likely be running on every channel this evening. Our polls might not even close at 7 p.m. like with early voting. Anyone in line at 7 gets to vote, even if it runs into tomorrow. So, gonna put in a rom-com DVD and relax. We may know tomorrow who is POTUS, or not.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Can't do it until this evening but definitely voting!
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:01 pm

we have a local election here that has been heating up to the point where the Democratic candidate falsified her credentials, claiming to be a CPA to give her credence for her BOE position (handling the money). Now she is running for town committeewoman, and after being exposed, she did not show up for the debate on Friday. I was ticked... was going to change my schedule at work to go.. but sandy ruined that. I'm glad i didnt jump thru hoops to see a "no show"!!!

Soo... you BET i voted!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

On my way to work this morning. It helped give a sense of normalcy back to this mess. I was able to check that they had my daughter's name in the book. They did and she voted in her first election this morning. *sniff* they grow up so fast!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm a little embarrassed by my first election. Had to be 21 back then and the first prez election was in '68.

I voted for Richard Nixon. face palm

What did I know? Who was this Hubert Humphrey anyhow? The only name recognition was the existing VP and I had no idea he was a crook. Oh, well - keeps me humble.
Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Voted this morning! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm

As Shale mentioned, it could be days (hopefully not weeks and NOT decided by the Supreme Court again) until a winner is declared. I read a prediction somewhere that the Ohio (?) results might not be known until Thanksgiving? I don't expect to have even an inkling until I can hear the radio or get on-line tomorrow. Perhaps that's a blessing in disguise that we don't have TV so I'm not confronted by all the election coverage.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm hoping there will be a decision tonight but concerned about these voting machine incidents that are not allowing people to vote for Obama. When they do it selects Romney. Hopefully it's isolated & the problem machines have been removed. But I fear a repeat of the dreaded hanging chads.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Of course I voted! big grin lol
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Several ppl on in Miami-Dade County have been showing their little sticker on facebook that says, "I Voted Today."

I didn't get one of those when I sent in my Absentee Ballot last week, voting for Obama but I have been getting them for several years.

Been sticking them on a card-holding cup on my dresser and there are ten of them until I ran out of room.

Election Day, are you voting? 395021_10151225769280480_1163121032_n
Back to top Go down
CaffeinePlease
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
CaffeinePlease

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Yep, I put in my vote this morning!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Just came home from voting!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 am

Election Day, are you voting? 534737_10151226032100480_1962122232_n
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Definitely voted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election Day, are you voting?   Election Day, are you voting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Election Day, are you voting?
Page 1 of 1