EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ

Go down 
+3
TPP
Chris
Tony Marino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Don't you think Chris should be in a few of those categories? I don't care that he is the board Admin. he is the one that shares everything with us, comes up with interesting topics and is an over all cool, interesting super nice guy. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 pm

blushing

Oh God, you weren't joking. bear hug

It's like I said, I really just wanted it to be a spotlight on the posters. My ego was stroked enough on January 30, plus you all continue to keep coming back everyday. That's vote enough for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Chris wrote:
EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ 88814

Oh God, you weren't joking. EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ 672400

It's like I said, I really just wanted it to be a spotlight on the posters. My ego was stroked enough on January 30, plus you all continue to keep coming back everyday. That's vote enough for me!

I totally understand but you are one of the posters yourself?????? I will respect your decision though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeah I post a lot (so much that I sometimes keep notes on topics I want to throw out at you all), this was my way of trying to acknowledge everyone else. A million people can (and have) started forums; but it's the members who make it a community. Smile
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 pm

I think that he would be great in those categories, but whatever he wants is what I want too.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Chris wrote:
Yeah I post a lot (so much that I sometimes keep notes on topics I want to throw out at you all), this was my way of trying to acknowledge everyone else. A million people can (and have) started forums; but it's the members who make it a community. Smile

Ok I see your point and I agree.

EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ Crying-baby-1
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:49 am

Yeah Chris should definitely be on this list for nicest or coolest. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 am

Well, Chris is a person who would fit in several categories, if not all, but he is humble almost to a fault! I can totally understand him wanting this to be about his members. Again, not to say Chris is not the bolt that keeps us nuts together....But he is very humble.

But let's just get over it and tell it like it is...he is one of the hottest.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 am

He's DEFINITELY hot. That's the whole reason I'm here! LOL!!! i spotted him on FB a few years ago and sent him an invite not even knowing him. It was ONLY cuz i thought his pics were hot. When he accepted my request we never talked but when he started his forum he sent me an invite and i joined. But yea Chris is totally humble so its ok if he doesnt wanna be on the list but if he's not then we still gotta call him out in another way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 am

OK, so make a "Most Humble Poster" category, put Chris in it and let the rest of us fight amongst ourselves to see who is the humblest ones to go in there with him. big hugz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 am

But, Shale, you would beat him...you are always so shy....LOL, luv you.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 am

Well Chris is awesome and if we can't say it in the awards, we'd say it here! Besides, Chris knows if he was in any of the categories, he'd win each and every one cause we'd all vote for him! big grin
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

My face is red, and I haven't been slapped. lol

Thanks everybody. I hope no one is feeling affronted by my not wanting to be included, I just wanted to celebrate you all instead. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Well, Chris is a person who would fit in several categories, if not all, but he is humble almost to a fault! I can totally understand him wanting this to be about his members. Again, not to say Chris is not the bolt that keeps us nuts together....But he is very humble.

But let's just get over it and tell it like it is...he is one of the hottest.

EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ 566222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ   EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE VOTING IN THE AWARDS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1