OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBAMA WINS!

Go down 
+12
Jason B.
wants2laugh
Cheaps
tmontyb
Tony Marino
CaffeinePlease
Hyacinth Girl
CeCe
Supernova
Alan Smithee
Shale
Suzi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:40 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
...The man he was "yesterday" scared the hell out of me. Thursday he came in with combat fatigues on, his head covered in a scarf, and war paint--- I shit u not.. WAR PaINT on his face. Some ppl are extreme-- and really scary
Looks like 'Going Postal' is a trend not yet finished. I know Kevlar Vests are expensive but it might be a worthwhile investment.
OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 RoboVest01Front
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:43 pm

u aint lying... that is the first thing i said to my bro when i saw him. This guy has a specific way of doing things, and when he didnt do his normal routine, we all freaked out! its scary.. not kidding
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Wow Shocked I would have been tempted to call the cops. There's being passionate about what you believe & I love that. But then there's just plain fuckin crazy.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:52 am

I can now breathe easier. Romney was WAY too far up my uterus for comfort.

If the Republican party had not been riddled with so much fuckery and foolishness this year, perhaps more people would have taken them seriously. The best person they could bring to the table was someone without a plan or purpose--he was simply their means to get Obama out of office.

I think the only good thing that would have come from a Romney presidency is the fact that by January, he would have forgotten all the craziness he promised before and would have started on a whole new crop of foolery. By March he would have forgotten THAT as well and changed his whole strategy to something similar to Obama's--and taken credit for it, of course.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
I can now breathe easier. Romney was WAY too far up my uterus for comfort.

LMAO!

I love ur posts... they are hysterical! LOL

I can't call the police, he hasnt DONE anything. But yesterday he walked around taking a poll... "If you voted for Obama, please tell me WHY you would not vote for Romney"

One person told him, "He's not one of us". He questioned me, and I elaborated that the last man meant "He is so rich that he is out of touch with the needs of the working class." This set him off... "What the hell do the working class need besides a JOB? Once they have a good job, they can get their own health care, houses, cars. Why the hell would ppl want to live off of strangers and be spoon fed as if they are babies?" he started yelling.

I tried to calm him down and gave an example, "You discussed retiring. You are young. Now what if you retire, are on a set income that must cover any future inflation, and in ten years become so sick that medical bills eat up your savings? Don't you think someone like that deserves help?" His eyes got sooo wide! He said, "I wouldnt become a burden on my family! I wouldnt want anything from complete strangers! I would just end it all and die! I've lived a good life"

I'm not kidding.. this is the truth. I asked him, "Please, when you end it all.. can u make sure it is far far away from here?"

I'm sorry.. I know ppl think postal workers make too much... but I EARN my freakin pay with the stress I endure everyday LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Just try and stay as far out of his way as you can. It sounds like he's beyond rational thought.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:38 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

I can't call the police, he hasnt DONE anything.

That may be but I would still want to know if this wing nut even has a firearm permit let alone if he owns any guns.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Jason B. wrote:
I voted for Obama this time, but I'll readily admit that my enthusiasm for him isn't anywhere near where it was when I voted for him in '08. This time it was really a case of going with the lesser of the two evils, as opposed to voting for the guy who I thought would be great. And like most two term presidents, I suspect that 6 months from now Obama's approval rating will be at an all time low. I'm also worried that after two terms of him, our next president will be a Republican.

My enthusiasm for him was never THAT great to begin with. It wasn't for anybody actually. I didn't vote for Obama in the primaries. I voted for Hilary. I personally thought Obama was in over his head, but I could appreciate his efforts and his enthusiasm to want to TRY and fix the country. Obama is a master politician. It's his calling. He had the perfect storm and the perfect recipe to become the first African-American president of this country and he took full advantage of it and won. I'm proud of him for that. Now on the flip side, knowing how Congress works and how laws get passed, I knew he was going to have a hard time delivering on the things he promised simply because they wouldn't let him (and we all know why). But I also knew those promises were campaign rhetoric. I thought Obama was way too fucking nice in his first term and he didn't take advantage of have a fillibuster proof Congress. The Republicans had only ONE agenda on their plate and that was to make him look bad and to make him a one term president. He endured slander and disrespect during his first term that no other president received and he STILL managed rise above it all and win a DECISIVE second term. I love him for that alone. Now that he has a second term, the hammer better come down. And I think he will do it. No more nice guy, trying to be bi-partisan bullshit. I understand he was playing politics, but I hope he does what he has to do and gives less of a fuck about what Republicans think about him and otherwise. They don't like him anyway, never liked him and now that he's won a second term, they are going to HAVE to compromise and work with him....or face becoming an extinct party.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

OBEEZY!!! They hatin'! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Just try and stay as far out of his way as you can. It sounds like he's beyond rational thought.

For real. The sheer lunacy that has been displayed after the election is more nerve wrecking that funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA WINS!   OBAMA WINS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OBAMA WINS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3