CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
CatEyes10736
wants2laugh
Suzi
Forgiveness Man
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Marc™
12 posters

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

News Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"

Post by Marc™ Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 am

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"
    By Matthew Hendley Fri., Nov. 16 2012 at 12:20 PM 40 Comments
    Categories: Guns

If you're one of the 736 people in Pinetop who voted for President Obama last week, let it be known that you are no longer welcome inside one of the town's gun shops.

At least, that's according to the Southwest Shooting Authority's owner, and the advertisement (pictured to the right) that he took out in the local paper, the White Mountain Independent.

See also:
    -Don't Worry, Folks: Santa and His Machine Guns Are Back in Scottsdale

We called the store today -- at 928-367-AK47 -- to try to ask to the owner, Cope Reynolds, how he's going to identify Obama voters who try to sneak in, but no one picked up the phone. We also sent an e-mail, so we'll let you know if he gets back to us.

UPDATE: Reynolds explained how the ban will be enforced. Click here to read the details.

However, here's the explanation he sent over to AmmoLand:

To Whom it May Concern:

I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here...

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
    Cope Reynolds

We can also see from Reynolds' social-media accounts that he's joining the secession talk, and isn't a big fan of "Libtards."

Below, see the sign posted on the front door -- "to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here" -- followed by the full newspaper ad from Southwest Shooting Authority.

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Obama-pinetop-sign

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Obama-pintetop-large-1

Where do these Arizona -- excuse us, "Colt Single-Action Army Revolver State" -- gun-nut stereotypes even come from?

Source:
    http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/11/obama_voters_arizona_gun_store_southwest_shooting_authority.php
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

News Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 am

This is nothing more than petty sour grapes (like when Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisand said they were going to leave the country if GWB was elected). As the link says,

However, Reynolds sent us the following e-mail explaining the situation:

Obviously, this is nothing more than a political statement. Of course, it would be impossible to enforce. If they don't say anything, we'll never know. They could purchase whatever they wanted, and they would probably get a big kick out of thinking that they are rubbing it in our face as they walk out the door. Some folks are easily amused that way.

However, if they own up to it, we will not serve them. This goes way beyond gun control, which many think is why we did this. I should have as much right to post a sign on my door as those that post "No Guns" on their doors.

Sincerely,
    Cope Reynolds

So if you voted for the president and you want to buy a gun from this store, just don't say you voted for him. Unless you're looking to make headlines yourself.

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

News Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"

Post by CeCe Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 am

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Cry-Baby
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am

CeCe wrote:Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Cry-Baby

Basically. At least he probably won't have to cut his employees' hours or lay anyone off to pay for "Obamacare" because his business is under the threshold.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 am

Cope, Reynolds! blank stare @ you
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 am

The boohoo acting out has been ridiculous. Even worse than the empty "I'm gonna move to _____" BS we've heard from both sides in the past.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Shale wrote:Cope, Reynolds! blank stare @ you

LMAO!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

I think it's hilarious, and kind of true. If you voted for Obama, you probably aren't responsible enough to own a gun. lol Besides, why would an Obama supporter want something they wanna make illegal anyway? We should ban them from getting 16 oz. + drinks too. Razz
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

Forgiveness Man wrote: If you voted for Obama, you probably aren't responsible enough to own a gun.

ROFLMAO!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

CeCe wrote:

ROFLMAO!

yeah that…
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm

It appears there are crazy people every where! At least he isn't signing a petition to secede from and trying to pretend i is the State petition.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm

the crazy guy I work with not only joined the Texas Nationalist Party (to secede from the union), but now he is ranting on FB that all leftist Jew haters and liberals should defriend him on FB.

There is NO WAY I am defriending him... i have to keep my eye on this guy! LOL

There are many more out there like my coworker and this gun shop owner.. scary
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Sour%20Grapes

Accept that your guy lost and move on.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 pm

wants2laugh wrote:the crazy guy I work with not only joined the Texas Nationalist Party (to secede from the union), but now he is ranting on FB that all leftist Jew haters and liberals should defriend him on FB.

There is NO WAY I am defriending him... i have to keep my eye on this guy! LOL

There are many more out there like my coworker and this gun shop owner.. scary

I have a guy who went to my high school like this. I keep him on FB just to see exactly what he is going to do or say next. He's so into getting to carry his concealed weapon and is all about guns. I don't think he's crazy but he says and does some extreme shit.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:17 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Sour%20Grapes

co-signs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Sour%20Grapes

co-signs
    They think their snubbing will shame or insult people, but this hurts absolutely nothing or no one but their own business. Obama voters, and some unpetty Romney supporters, will simply take their business elsewhere and not give it a second thought.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Sigh................
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 pm

LOL, they hatin! OBEEZY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm