Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"

Go down 
+8
CatEyes10736
wants2laugh
Suzi
Forgiveness Man
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Marc™
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Empty
PostSubject: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 am

Quote :
By Matthew Hendley Fri., Nov. 16 2012 at 12:20 PM 40 Comments
Categories: Guns

If you're one of the 736 people in Pinetop who voted for President Obama last week, let it be known that you are no longer welcome inside one of the town's gun shops.

At least, that's according to the Southwest Shooting Authority's owner, and the advertisement (pictured to the right) that he took out in the local paper, the White Mountain Independent.

See also:
-Don't Worry, Folks: Santa and His Machine Guns Are Back in Scottsdale

We called the store today -- at 928-367-AK47 -- to try to ask to the owner, Cope Reynolds, how he's going to identify Obama voters who try to sneak in, but no one picked up the phone. We also sent an e-mail, so we'll let you know if he gets back to us.

UPDATE: Reynolds explained how the ban will be enforced. Click here to read the details.

However, here's the explanation he sent over to AmmoLand:

To Whom it May Concern:

I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here...

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

We can also see from Reynolds' social-media accounts that he's joining the secession talk, and isn't a big fan of "Libtards."

Below, see the sign posted on the front door -- "to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here" -- followed by the full newspaper ad from Southwest Shooting Authority.

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Obama-pinetop-sign

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Obama-pintetop-large-1

Where do these Arizona -- excuse us, "Colt Single-Action Army Revolver State" -- gun-nut stereotypes even come from?

Source:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/11/obama_voters_arizona_gun_store_southwest_shooting_authority.php
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 am

This is nothing more than petty sour grapes (like when Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisand said they were going to leave the country if GWB was elected). As the link says,

Quote :
However, Reynolds sent us the following e-mail explaining the situation:

Obviously, this is nothing more than a political statement. Of course, it would be impossible to enforce. If they don't say anything, we'll never know. They could purchase whatever they wanted, and they would probably get a big kick out of thinking that they are rubbing it in our face as they walk out the door. Some folks are easily amused that way.

However, if they own up to it, we will not serve them. This goes way beyond gun control, which many think is why we did this. I should have as much right to post a sign on my door as those that post "No Guns" on their doors.

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

So if you voted for the president and you want to buy a gun from this store, just don't say you voted for him. Unless you're looking to make headlines yourself.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 am

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Cry-Baby
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am

CeCe wrote:
Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Cry-Baby

Basically. At least he probably won't have to cut his employees' hours or lay anyone off to pay for "Obamacare" because his business is under the threshold.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 am

Cope, Reynolds! blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:04 am

The boohoo acting out has been ridiculous. Even worse than the empty "I'm gonna move to _____" BS we've heard from both sides in the past.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Shale wrote:
Cope, Reynolds! blank stare @ you

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

I think it's hilarious, and kind of true. If you voted for Obama, you probably aren't responsible enough to own a gun. lol Besides, why would an Obama supporter want something they wanna make illegal anyway? We should ban them from getting 16 oz. + drinks too. Razz
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
If you voted for Obama, you probably aren't responsible enough to own a gun.

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

CeCe wrote:

ROFLMAO!

yeah that…
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm

It appears there are crazy people every where! At least he isn't signing a petition to secede from and trying to pretend i is the State petition.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 pm

the crazy guy I work with not only joined the Texas Nationalist Party (to secede from the union), but now he is ranting on FB that all leftist Jew haters and liberals should defriend him on FB.

There is NO WAY I am defriending him... i have to keep my eye on this guy! LOL

There are many more out there like my coworker and this gun shop owner.. scary
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Sour%20Grapes

Accept that your guy lost and move on.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
the crazy guy I work with not only joined the Texas Nationalist Party (to secede from the union), but now he is ranting on FB that all leftist Jew haters and liberals should defriend him on FB.

There is NO WAY I am defriending him... i have to keep my eye on this guy! LOL

There are many more out there like my coworker and this gun shop owner.. scary

I have a guy who went to my high school like this. I keep him on FB just to see exactly what he is going to do or say next. He's so into getting to carry his concealed weapon and is all about guns. I don't think he's crazy but he says and does some extreme shit.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:17 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Sour%20Grapes

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:

co-signs
They think their snubbing will shame or insult people, but this hurts absolutely nothing or no one but their own business. Obama voters, and some unpetty Romney supporters, will simply take their business elsewhere and not give it a second thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Sigh................
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 pm

LOL, they hatin! OBEEZY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately"   Obama Voters No Longer Allowed at Pinetop Gun Store -- "Effective Immediately" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1