Do you think billboard advertising is effective? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think billboard advertising is effective?

Go down 
+4
Supernova
TSJFan4Ever
Marc™
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Do you think billboard advertising is effective? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:14 am

Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:19 am

Absolutely. One of the local radio stations recently changed their format from Smooth Jazz to Top 40. I had no idea....since I never listened to it when it was all jazz, but one day I was driving and saw a billboard that announced the new format, and now that station is the one I listen to. When it comes to buying things, I'm not so sure. If I'm familiar with the product and see it advertised on a billboard, it might put the thought in my head to get it....but if I never heard of that product, then chances are it won't sway me into checking it out.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:47 am

It can be. I've noticed ads, though it certainly hasn't swayed me toward a product, unless it's from something like a park or something like that, in which case I might check it out.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:48 am

laughing We must be a smaller town than most because we don't have billboards, so I couldn't say. Though one time we were driving past McDonald's and on their big sign they say 'Oatmeal is here!' and I said 'thanks for the warning, we won't stop in!'
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:29 am

Not that much. The only time I have an interest in them is if I'm traveling & need a place to eat. But I can't say I've ever bought anything or contacted a company as a result from a billboard.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:51 am

If so, only subtly. I can't recall ever having seen a billboard and immediately wanting what was on it; mostly because I don't stare at them long enough to ponder it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

It can be, but I think it greatly depends on what it is. Like if you're driving on the interstate and there is a billboard advertising the nearest restaurant, hotel or strip joint....then yeah.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Not that often for bill boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think billboard advertising is effective?   Do you think billboard advertising is effective? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think billboard advertising is effective?
Page 1 of 1