Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 am

Is there anyone who you avoid talking about your spouse, or significant other, around? Maybe because they don't like him or her, or perhaps because they're single and lonely, etc., etc. Have you ever downplayed being involved, or how happy you are with the one you're with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Nope. I can't speak for her though.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I have no S/O at the moment but I have never been secretive about who I was with. With the exception of my elderly Mississippi grandmother in the nursing home. I never told her I was with a black woman. All the younger relatives in MS knew.

I learned that my partners were a significant part of my life and who I was. So when I say "we did this in Afghanistan..." I am ready to explain that it was my partner Jim who was with me in so much of my life experience. Don't care who knows that.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Not really. I don't talk about my SO on here much. I tend to keep that part of my life private even to some family members but not the immediate ones.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 pm

If I'm ever in contact with someone I used to be date, I keep my relationship status downplayed because it's usually uncomfortable to discuss in situations like that.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

No and no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?   Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone whom you avoid talking about your spouse/significant other around?
Page 1 of 1