CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
aublack40
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
7 posters

Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights? Empty Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Aren't you supposed to have your rights read to before you're arrested? Not that I expect one of Llanview's biggest criminals to follow the law. John just barges in and arrests Ford and can't be bothered to read him his rights? Maybe it'll happen tomorrow, but given John's penchant for law-breaking and not respecting the rights of the citizen, he'll prolly just haul him off to the station. John makes me sick! Someone needs to wipe that smug arrogance off his face and give him a taste of his own medicine. Time for karma to come back and bite him.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights? Empty Re: Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights?

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

I don't think so. He's Johnny Sunshine; he does what he wants.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights? Empty Re: Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights?

Post by aublack40 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

hannah said the magic words "protect cole"
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Right - I forgot about that. John is free to abuse the law and break it when it comes to those he cares about.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

The thought of John lowering himself to the point of following regulations makes me laugh. John can beat, shoot, drown or otherwise cause pain and suffering on anyone at any time, and as a result get another medal to stick in a drawer.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah - it's about time they gave John another medal, isn't it? And then we can have everyone gushing about what a great guy he is and what a good cop. All I can say if he's such a good cop, why do they keep telling us that - his actions should show it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Today Ford made an empty threat about suing the department, I wish he would.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm

I'd love to see SOMEONE hold John and Nora accountable for their crimes and their corruption. I'd love to see Ford sue, too!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm

^^^^lol Who would he hire? Eli is crooked and Tea is in hospice. Razz
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

aublack40 wrote:hannah said the magic words "protect cole"

Ding.....Ding....Ding....... give that gal a giant pink fluffy doll....because we have a winner. Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights? 502576

John couldn't be more pathetic Did I miss John McPain reading Ford his rights? 702506
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

And what's even more pathetic is that TPTB don't realize that their writing for John is making him pathetic. I think they think they're writing an engaging, popular character but nothing could be further than the truth. John is one of the most pathetic characters I've ever seen on a soap. Not only is a dead bore, but he looks and acts like a zombie - all that black, little emotion.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 am

Ford should sue him because he had no reason to arrest him at all. He used to pull that crap on Todd too. I think he need to go back tot he academy to learn the law because it is clear he doesn't know it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 am

I wonder if he actually did graduate. The way he and Nora act, both should be under review and up on charges for their crimes and their lack of professionalism and abuse of their positions. John will continue getting away with this abuse until someone puts a stop to him. Why or why couldn't one of those gunmen been a better shot and put us all out of our misery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:41 am