CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Empty Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Trusting John is like trusting Mitch or Dorian, turning your back on a shark or a rabid dog. John doesn't care who gets hurt, as long as he gets his man and another medal. I just hope John's scheme doesn't get Bobby hurt! I wouldn't trust John at all. Does Bobby know he's a crooked cop with more crimes behind him than most of the bad guys in town? That he kills without a conscience? Assaults people at will? Abuses his badge? John's not much better then Eli. Both are arrogant and full of themselves. Both think they've done nothing wrong. Both don't care who gets hurt, as long as they get what they want.

Guess he doesn't know how Cole and John got Starr and Hope kidnapped and almost killed last time someone went "undercover" for John, only this time Cit was Cole trying to keep his heiny out of jail and being willing to risk his family, rather than someone trying to put a bad guy away.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Empty Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

I am glad Ford is trusting John in that case. XD
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Empty Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John

Post by Jason B. Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I don't understand how someone could trust a rogue cop who forcibly hauls him in, cuffs him to the table, all w/o reading him his rights.

That being said, I'm glad there's some movement in the storyline to take down Eli.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

what inez did today reminds of a line from a horror movie, "you dumb bitch,you just got me killed" with john as long as the people cares about are okay everything else is OOPS!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 am

I guess he figure John is the lesser of the two evils. I am not convinced John don't even know the law and that is why he has so much trouble following it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah - might explain a lot - John got his education form the same place Rex got his and neither learned how to do their job properly.

I could almost hear that horror music playing in the background when Inez phoned Eli and he rushed to be Bobby's lawyer after first saying no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:33 pm