CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Jason B.
Shale
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters

Social media sites that need a facelift

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Social media sites that need a facelift Empty Social media sites that need a facelift

Post by Chris Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:51 pm

What social media networks do you think could stand a visual overhaul? IMO, Twitter needs a totally new design.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Social media sites that need a facelift Empty Re: Social media sites that need a facelift

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Chris wrote:What social media networks do you think could stand a visual overhaul? IMO, Twitter needs a totally new design.

If I was involved with any I might be able to give you an opinion. But I'm not. So I can't. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Social media sites that need a facelift Empty Re: Social media sites that need a facelift

Post by Chris Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

bump
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

Whether we want it or not Zuckerman announced changes for Facebook. Gearing for the ppl who have smart phones, iPods 7 and such and it will likely not be appreciated by those of us on PC. 

He says he doesn't want it to go the way of MySpace, but all my friends and I left MySpace and are now on FB because of all the unwanted changes that site did. IDK where we go to from here.

Why can't techies learn the first rule of mechanics: "If it ain't broke don't fix it."
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Facebook needs to return to its original design. It used to be user friendly, now it's just a mess. I find it hard to navigate now.

But a site that needs either a revamp or a shut down would be Google+. I went there and have no idea how that nonsense works, it's generic and convoluted at the same time.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Im not any so I don't know.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Facebook sucks now. Agree that they've had too many facelifts over the years.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 pm

i hate change. gmail is now connected with chat and imports shit from all over.. chrome just started rejecting both netflix and facebook... i dont want change in any way LOL
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Jason B. wrote:Facebook needs to return to its original design. It used to be user friendly, now it's just a mess. I find it hard to navigate now.

But a site that needs either a revamp or a shut down would be Google+. I went there and have no idea how that nonsense works, it's generic and convoluted at the same time.

Agree about Google+ being a convoluted design. I just end up getting frustrated with it. Twitter would be fine if they would just fix its damn issues. Stop following/unfollowing against user wishes. Get the numbers right. They go up & down like a damn roller coaster. And FOR FUCKS SAKE fix the damn algorithm that causes people to get suspended by crybabies who gang up. Deleted my facebook ages ago. Never tried the other ones like Reddit or Pinterest yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:31 pm