Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************

Go down 
+2
Kral
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Empty
PostSubject: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Another Former Cast Member Will Return

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusiv...L-1034647.aspx

TV Guide is reporting that Erin Torpey is going to make a return playing a different role than Jessica and will reunite with a former cast member somehow. Pretty cool! It will be great to see her again. I hope this is the first of many big returns to come-this is definitely the first confirmed one for the end so far that I think could really be considered major.

Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Don't know how I feel about this, but I'm glad that she isn't going to be playing Jessica. I feel about Erin Torpey what I do about Roger Howarth. That was a million moons ago, I don't wanna go back in time.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

My favorite Jessica.No offense to BW,who has been terrific,but
ET will always be Jessica to me.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

BW's Jessica must be a fraud now given how OOC she's acting. I mean ET's Jessica didn't have mental problems. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

It will be good to see Erin Torpey back again, I watched her grow up on the show.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
BW's Jessica must be a fraud now given how OOC she's acting. I mean ET's Jessica didn't have mental problems. Razz

She did. After ET's Jessica lost baby Megan, she lapsed into an altered state of mind and started unconsciously haunting Dorian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm glad to hear Erin's coming back. I really missed her when she left the show.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

Chris wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

She did. After ET's Jessica lost baby Megan, she lapsed into an altered state of mind and started unconsciously haunting Dorian.

Really? Okay! FORGIVENESS MAN But she didn't have AS MANY mental problems. Razz She had a single mental problem story but she got over it. BW is only mental problems, so she must be an impostor. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************   Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************ Empty

Back to top Go down

Actress Returning to OLTL Spoiler************
Page 1 of 1