CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Empty Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 am

It really is sad that Dorian has become as pathetic as she is. I despise this character. She's petty and shrill and annoying and I can't stand her. She belongs in jail. Not surprised she's still mayor, though, given the kind of "professionals" running around Llanview, committing crimes and breaking the law and abusing their positions. Nora, John, Marty, now Clint - Dorian fits right in. All are heartless criminals who care nothing for the lives their crimes destroy and the people who are hurt of killed as a result. I really don't see the appeal in Dorian. She disgusts me, leaving me cringing and wanting to cover my ears or hit mute to block out that shrill, annoying voice. There has to have been a time when Dorian was a decent character, not this pathetic creature we have today.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Empty Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeah Dorian does need to put a check on her screaming. Ever since Dorian married and killed Victor Lord she has been like this, defensive, selfish and self centered.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!! Empty Re: Something needs to be done about Dorian!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 pm

You are so right. The woman need to get herself a life and get out of everyone else's.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am

She really does need to get a life and stop meddling. It just makes her look all the more pathetic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:47 am