CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  Empty What is one defining moment for you with this economy?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I couldn't find a really articulate way to compose my subject, but what I am asking is what have you heard, seen or experienced that made you think to yourself, "ya, it's bad."

There have been several for me, one large one being that there were never people asking for money and/or work with signs at intersections, in this city, but we get that now.

But this week, a huge one is that this guy I know who has my dream job took a cut in pay and benefits so bad that he had to get a second job.

In general, it is just crazy the people out of work and the people who have literally accepted defeat and plan to live on their unemployment until it ends. But I haven't asked any of them what they think will happen when it runs out and they still don't have anything?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  Empty Re: What is one defining moment for you with this economy?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 am

Seeing some friends of mine lose their jobs and their condos and everything they have worked so hard for.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am