What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  Empty
PostSubject: What is one defining moment for you with this economy?    What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I couldn't find a really articulate way to compose my subject, but what I am asking is what have you heard, seen or experienced that made you think to yourself, "ya, it's bad."

There have been several for me, one large one being that there were never people asking for money and/or work with signs at intersections, in this city, but we get that now.

But this week, a huge one is that this guy I know who has my dream job took a cut in pay and benefits so bad that he had to get a second job.

In general, it is just crazy the people out of work and the people who have literally accepted defeat and plan to live on their unemployment until it ends. But I haven't asked any of them what they think will happen when it runs out and they still don't have anything?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is one defining moment for you with this economy?    What is one defining moment for you with this economy?  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 am

Seeing some friends of mine lose their jobs and their condos and everything they have worked so hard for.
Back to top Go down

What is one defining moment for you with this economy?
Page 1 of 1