Natural Childbirth or C-section? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natural Childbirth or C-section?

Go down 
+8
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Chris
Alan Smithee
Supernova
CeCe
RedBedroom
Jason B.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Natural Childbirth or C-section? Empty
PostSubject: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

This is to all. To anyone who has kids, is having kids, planning on having kids, etc. When you had your kids, were they born through natural child birth or C-section? If you don't have any kids yet, which method would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Well, I had a c-section. Only because I had been induced for two full days and he was very over-due and there was no other way.

My doctor respected my wishes to keep trying for natural birth, and I don't even really know why I was so adamant about it. I think that I just did not want the dangers involved.

One interesting thing is that every nurse and the doctor kept assuring me that I did not have to resign myself to a c-section for my second child. It was funny how reaffirming everyone was. It was as if their sentiment was, "Hon, you failed this time to do it right...but that does not mean that you can't do it the right way next time..."
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I've done both & preferred natural childbirth.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 pm

I can't understand the reasoning in getting a C-section if it's not needed. You are willing to let some doctor who might not know what he's doing, CUT INTO YOUR STOMACH, which will leave one hell of a scar job, to what? get the kid out quicker so you can go home a few hours earlier?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Supernova wrote:
I can't understand the reasoning in getting a C-section if it's not needed. You are willing to let some doctor who might not know what he's doing, CUT INTO YOUR STOMACH, which will leave one hell of a scar job, to what? get the kid out quicker so you can go home a few hours earlier?

With a C section, women don't go home earlier, but rather, stay longer in the hospital. And the women who opt for them have every right because it is available to them. There are doctors that will do it for scheduling purposes alone. Though, in the conservative area I live in, that is much less. Also, it doesn't always leave one hell of a scar job. You wouldn't even be able to see mine. And I don't heal well. The scar from my neck surgery is gnarly. You wouldn't even see my c-section scar.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Our daughter was born via C-section because she went into "distress". I don't remember the specifics of what that meant but after hours of labor they hustled my family into the OR and fortunately a short time later a nurse presented me with a beautiful and healthy baby girl at 9:40 in the PM on the sixth day of May in 1988.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Alan, glad all went well.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 am

My daughter was born through natural childbirth. During the contractions and early stages of labor, her mother called herself being a–I still remember this vividly–"No Limit Soldier." All talk. Midway through, she was screaming bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I don't have any children, but the idea of a natural childbirth is about as appealing to me as a root canal without anesthesia. If I go that route, then they have better give some major drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

I don't have any kids either, but I would prefer to have my baby come through the regular birth canal. But like Nhaiyel said, they better give me major drugs once that pain hits and I can't take it. Fuck that natural childbirth shit. I don't do pain well.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
I don't have any kids either...

That you know of. Wink

The nurse who ran the child birth class we went to told all the upcoming mothers that natural child birth was when you don't wear make up.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 am

All three of my kids came via natural childbirth, but my wife was doped up on epidurals and other local anesthesia's for each of them. No way was she going to tolerate labor w/o some kind of drug.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:34 am

JB wrote:
This is to all. To anyone who has kids, is having kids, planning on having kids, etc. When you had your kids, were they born through natural child birth or C-section? If you don't have any kids yet, which method would you prefer?

I don't have any kids and am not planning to anytime soon, but I guess I would go with whatever was the safest for me and the baby, though if I had my choice I would go with a C-section for both obvious and vain reasons.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am

The only reason I'm doing natural childbirth instead of insisting on c-section is because I don't want a scar. That being said, even with natural, I plan to be deliriously high on drugs. Numb from the neck down.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm

I did a vaginal delivery with epidural and once was enough for me, even with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Childbirth or C-section?   Natural Childbirth or C-section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Childbirth or C-section?
Page 1 of 1