Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments

Go down 
+8
FightSleep
Nystyle709
Shale
JM130ELM
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
Marc™
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 am

You know the kind:

Men, spontaneous erections that someone else saw.
Women, chest popping out by accident.

I'll start it off.
Once when I was in the eighth grade, during math class, the teacher wrote out a series of algebra problems on the blackboard and randomly called students up to complete them. That particular day, I had wood. I always had wood in Math class, for some reason. I don't why, guess it was just that time of the morning -- third period, and all. So I tried to play it off. Made it to the board without a hitch. Teacher ok'd my answer. Unfortunately when walking back to my seat, several people in row my desk was in saw my morning glory and laughed. I laughed it off too, but wanted to disappear. I became school gossip that day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 am

Once when I was at work, didn't have on any underwear under my khaki pants. The manager insisted I tuck the shirt in....then told me it would be a good idea if I started wearing drawers because my dickhead imprint was very visible.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 pm

During pool class in high school, I was wearing a bathing suit that I told my mother was too lose (she was just hellbent on me not wearing something too tight.) So I'm in the water, chatting it up with these two classmates who just happen to be boys, and suddenly they looked at each other like Oh My God. Then one of them, I think he was gay, motioned at my chest. Sure enough, one of my tig-o-bitties had fully popped out. As they walked away, the other one was like "Man, why you tell her?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Back in HS I was in band and the teacher always tried to make it seem more like a "family" than class so one day we met up at a bandmates house for get together. I had a major crush on another of the bandmates named Jeremy who was a year ahead of me. I was a sophomore he was a junior. He was EXTREEEEEAAAAMMMMLLLLYYYY flirty and sexually aggressive with EVERYBODY in band class. Girls AND guys. When he'd be perverted with the guys tho he always played it off like it was a "joke" but he made you wonder. Anyways after the get together was over we all decided to go to ANOTHER bandmates house to watch a movie. We all piled in the car and once more he was being perverted with everyone, putting his head near peoples crotches and pretending to give them oral sex. When he got to me, he says "Uh oh I better stop you're starting to get an erection!" . . . and I was! Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments 88814
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
Back in HS I was in band and the teacher always tried to make it seem more like a "family" than class so one day we met up at a bandmates house for get together. I had a major crush on another of the bandmates named Jeremy who was a year ahead of me. I was a sophomore he was a junior. He was EXTREEEEEAAAAMMMMLLLLYYYY flirty and sexually aggressive with EVERYBODY in band class. Girls AND guys. When he'd be perverted with the guys tho he always played it off like it was a "joke" but he made you wonder. Anyways after the get together was over we all decided to go to ANOTHER bandmates house to watch a movie. We all piled in the car and once more he was being perverted with everyone, putting his head near peoples crotches and pretending to give them oral sex. When he got to me, he says "Uh oh I better stop you're starting to get an erection!" . . . and I was! Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments 88814

clapping
I would have spontaneously combusted.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 pm

When I was around 11 or 12 y/o, I was having a yearly physical and I had a female pediatrician.
When she lowered my underwear, use your head to guess what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

In high school I had this friend, a girl but just friends. We were in our late teens and in that innocent time all we did was wrestle around at her house.

One evening there were several other kids at her house and Jayney sat on my lap wrestling and wiggling around. Guess she liked giving me a boner that she could feel on her butt. I was wearing light blue polyester shorts and when she got up I saw a huuuge dark blue wet spot on the front of my shorts from pre-cum.

I made a quick exit - and just as well. I also had lovers nuts or blue balls. Hurt like hell every step walking home.

Last edited by Shale on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I remember when I was running for the bus one time and I had on this halter tank top. My right boob popped right out. I got on the bus all relieved that I caught it, dip my MetroCard and then turn to go find a seat. So I'm front and center when I get on the bus and the lady in the front seat had to tell me my tit was out. EVERYONE on the bus saw that bad boy. Some were laughing. Some were smiling. I just tucked it in and went about my business. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
FightSleep
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
FightSleep

Male
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

When I was in the 9th grade I had to take swimming class. I couldn't swim at all so one of the girls in the class stood next to me in the water with her arms under my back while I tried to float. I sprouted major bonerage. Everybody saw it and laughed. I wanted to die. That was my "Oooooopz moment".
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

FightSleep wrote:
When I was in the 9th grade I had to take swimming class. I couldn't swim at all so one of the girls in the class stood next to me in the water with her arms under my back while I tried to float. I sprouted major bonerage. Everybody saw it and laughed. I wanted to die. That was my "Oooooopz moment".

embarassed LMAO!
So how did the girl helping you react to that?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am

This is going to put the rest of yours all to shame. Back in my teen years I was wearing a pair of PJ's that had a loose open crotch with only 1 button. One time I neglected to button up and was talking to my mom when I suddenly felt the wind down there. My cock had fell out of the opening but luckily her eyes were up and she didn't see anything but when I realized I was exposed I turned around quickly to adjust and button up. "What's the matter with you?" she asked. I said I was exposed and she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 am

GrayWolf wrote:
This is going to put the rest of yours all to shame. Back in my teen years I was wearing a pair of PJ's that had a loose open crotch with only 1 button. One time I neglected to button up and was talking to my mom when I suddenly felt the wind down there. My cock had fell out of the opening but luckily her eyes were up and she didn't see anything but when I realized I was exposed I turned around quickly to adjust and button up. "What's the matter with you?" she asked. I said I was exposed and she laughed.

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

GrayWolf wrote:

laughing
Good one Gray.

Where's your story Tony? I know you have one! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Chris wrote:
...I always had wood in Math class, for some reason. I don't why, ...
I thot only geeks got wood in math class. hehe
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:

embarassed LMAO!
So how did the girl helping you react to that?

That reminds me of something an actor (can't remember who) was supposed to have said to an actress he was about to play a love scene with. Something like, "I apologize in advance if I get an erection. And if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments   Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing 'natural' or 'accidental' moments
Page 1 of 1