I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Woooooohoooooo GO MARTY!
"I will be there to laugh in your face" ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:23 pm

I would like to see Marty bash Natalie's face in, I like Marty, can't stand Natalie.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 pm

I don't like either one of them but Marty is wrong. She need to make that sorry son of hers stand up and take his punishment for what he has done for once and stop blaming everyone else for not giving him a free pass.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 pm

All I know is that this is the first time in forever that I have been this interested in Marty, and I'm glad she's finally coming alive without it being something Todd-related.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:27 pm

My problem is that I hate Marty more than Natalie. Marty needs to step up and see how responsible she, John and Nora are for where Cole is today. Blaming Natalie for not wanting to break the law shows how petty Marty really is. I hate Natalie, but I hate Marty more.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Natalie wished that Marty was not having a baby then behind her back she swindled John away from her. Natalie gets what she deserves from Marty and this is the Susan Haskell that I remember and really like as Marty! Go Susan!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!   I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am LOVING this Marty vs Natalie strife!!!
Page 1 of 1