My John/Natalie/Marty prediction Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My John/Natalie/Marty prediction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

My John/Natalie/Marty prediction Empty
PostSubject: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I see it already. John will be paying Marty some visits at St Ann's, which will tick Natalie off and make her paranoid. As Marty progresses with her treatment, her memory will start to come back and she will be telling John everything. At first John won't believe what she is saying and he will relay what Marty is saying to Natalie

When the truth does come out, John will be livid with Natalie for everything. Prticularly the lie at the end with the courthouse/kidnapping/birth. He will be furious that she sat in the hospital bed and lied about it all as Marty spiraled downward.

KA-BOOM
Back to top Go down
Miss Malevolent
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Miss Malevolent

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 am

And then it will come out that the baby actually is his, and all will be forgiven. Ignoring the fact that she lied since the beginning of her pregnancy and after their marriage.

But they always tidy up Jolie, no matter how ridiculous, they always do for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 am

TSJToddFan wrote:
I see it already. John will be paying Marty some visits at St Ann's, which will tick Natalie off and make her paranoid. As Marty progresses with her treatment, her memory will start to come back and she will be telling John everything. At first John won't believe what she is saying and he will relay what Marty is saying to Natalie

When the truth does come out, John will be livid with Natalie for everything. Prticularly the lie at the end with the courthouse/kidnapping/birth. He will be furious that she sat in the hospital bed and lied about it all as Marty spiraled downward.

KA-BOOM

I hope this dosen't break them up and Johnny goes running back to Marty. I don't think so, I read in a spoiler there is going to be a 4 some wedding with Jess and Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Miss Malevolent wrote:
And then it will come out that the baby actually is his, and all will be forgiven. Ignoring the fact that she lied since the beginning of her pregnancy and after their marriage.

But they always tidy up Jolie, no matter how ridiculous, they always do for some unknown reason.

They should send them both off on a rocket to the Moon.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

Miss Malevolent wrote:

True. We all have to reconcile that by now they have decided that, for as long as ME and MA are on the show together, Jolie is the endgame for John and Natalie. They may fight, disagree, split up and see other people, but they will always reconvene at some point. Just like Bo and Nora, Todd and Blair, etc., etc. I'm definitely not a fan, but it is what it is. They've been in each others orbit for too long, dancing to the same bad tune, for their rapport to be fleeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Chris wrote:
Miss Malevolent wrote:

True. We all have to reconcile that by now they have decided that, for as long as ME and MA are on the show together, Jolie is the endgame for John and Natalie. They may fight, disagree, split up and see other people, but they will always reconvene at some point. Just like Bo and Nora, Todd and Blair, etc., etc. I'm definitely not a fan, but it is what it is. They've been in each others orbit for too long, dancing to the same bad tune, for their rapport to be fleeting.

As long as they keep Johnny away from the other women I am ok with these two misfits being together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My John/Natalie/Marty prediction   My John/Natalie/Marty prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

My John/Natalie/Marty prediction
Page 1 of 1