CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Update On Reality Star's Soap Role!

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Update On Reality Star's Soap Role! Empty Update On Reality Star's Soap Role!

Post by Chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Update On Reality Star's Soap Role!

Update On Reality Star's Soap Role! Kourtney_Kardashian24
    According to TMZ, when reality star Kourtney Kardashian makes her acting debut on ONE LIFE TO LIVE in March, she'll be playing a lawyer! Sources tell the gossip site that the eldest Kardashian sister will play "a sexy attorney who develops a love/hate relationship with a 'dark-haired guy' on the show." (As previously reported, Kardashian will share her scenes with Kassie DePaiva [Blair] and 'dark-haired guy' David Fumero [Cristian].) The site also reports that Kardashian's "saucy" character will be kissing and punching one of the guys she crosses paths with!A spokesperson for OLTL had no comment.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Update On Reality Star's Soap Role! Empty Re: Update On Reality Star's Soap Role!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:31 am

Well - TPTB have managed to quell any interest I might have had by throwing her in with Blaire and Cristian. Oh well - just another character to FF. I've had more than enough of Blaire and I have no interest in Cristian.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:08 pm