CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad? Empty China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 am

There has been propaganda on the news about how the U.S is falling into the arms of China. I was wondering if China took the role away from U.S as the global economic Power; would it be good or bad according to your guy's views?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad? Empty Re: China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

We'd get some cheap shit for sure huh? But seriously, I don't know how they would be able to stop it. There are a billion people residing in China. They've adapted to a capitalistic society. A billion people means a billion working. It's bound to happen. Not anytime soon though.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad? Empty Re: China become an Economic powerhouse. Good or bad?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:There are a billion people residing in China.

So in China, when someone says "you're one in a million", there are other 1,000 people just like you. It's bad for us but we've done it to ourselves by letting them buy almost one trillion dollars of our debt and letting them flood our market with cheap and often dangerous products. Try to find something not made in China.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 am

I think so, eventually, and I don't think it's a good thing unless China undergoes some radical changes. I have a lot of friends from China and there's a reason so many of them are coming here and working hard to stay here. I don't think China is ready to become a global economic power. Like Nystle said, I don't think it will happen soon, but given the massive population, it's only a matter of time. It really is hard to find products not made in China. The ironic thing is, my Chinese friends think we're crazy to have so many products made in China. They tell us that in many places, people in China won't buy Chinese made products, as they consider them cheap junk and not worth the money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 11:02 pm