CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Marc™
6 posters

Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life? Empty Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life?

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Do you like people around you who never wanna rock the boat where you're concerned....you ask them what they wanna do and they respond "What do you wanna do?" They never express an opinion, or if they it's one that's hesitant or in-affirmative. Like they're afraid that if they disagree you'll cut them off.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life? Empty Re: Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I have one friend like that where I have to make all the decisions. Sometimes I force him to make a choice, I just don't come up with anything and remain silent.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life? Empty Re: Do You Like "Yes" People In Your Life?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I don't like that at all. I like it to go both ways when it comes to plans or anything of the sort.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:59 pm

For some reason I run into this a lot. Sometimes it can be cute that they are so agreeable, but other times it's irksome because it can result in a stalemate.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I don't like that at all. I like it to go both ways when it comes to plans or anything of the sort.

It should go both ways. I get accused of being indecisive with the husband because when he asks where I want to eat this is how it usually goes:

Seafood place? Him-"I'm not really in the mood for fish."

Outback? Him-"Too expensive."

Steak n Shake? Him-"Their burgers are too small."

Moe's? Him-"That's all the way over on the other side of town."

Well where do you want to go? Him-"Why can't you ever make up your mind?!"

d-oh!
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:51 pm

My oldest daughter does this a lot. When asked what she wants to do or where she wants to go, she'll respond "I don't know, what do you want to do ?" I just look at her and say "sweetheart that isn't what I just asked you." That sets off alarms for me and I hope by the time she starts dating she won't have that same pacifist attitude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:22 am