CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
wants2laugh
Chris
RedBedroom
Nhaiyel
Shale
Marc™
10 posters

Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck Empty Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck

Post by Marc™ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 am

Ever get locked in somewhere, not able to escape. At my gym I used to take the elevator up to the workout floor (me being lazy at the gym). The shit was usually a bumpy ride but always got me up to the floor without a hitch. Well on particular day, not so....the elevator came off its track, leaving me stuck inside. I had to use the emergency phone that strangely enough didn't call the front desk, but instead the fire department. I was trapped for 45 minutes....and when I was finally freed, of course the whole gym was standing there looking. Have YOU ever gotten stuck or trapped somewhere?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck Empty Re: Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck

Post by Shale Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 am

Marc™️ wrote:... Have YOU ever gotten stuck or trapped somewhere?

I work in an office. I have to attend staff meetings. eye roll

But yeah, I have been stuck in elevators on occasion over the years and I hate not being in control of my mobility. Which is why I usually use the stairs rather than gamble on that sealed box not opening.

I was stuck in the San Francisco jail for 3 hours in 1970. That clank of a heavy metal door that you cannot just exit is kinda scary (especially considering the other guys in there with you). Glad the pigs didn't have a case.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am

Never been in a situation that was serious, but once this guy I was seeing invited me to spend the night with him at a hotel. I had to work the next morning, so I wake up, get dressed and am trying to be as quiet as I can to not wake him up. I go to open the door, but couldn't. I don't know what kind of security it had, but he had to get up from a sound sleep just to let me out.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 am

In my home town when I was in my early 20's, I got my three wheeler stuck in an area where I should not have been...it was such a long walk back into town so I did not know what to do.

Bernie, a guy in the home town who is impaired has clearance to be on those trails with his four wheeler. So, he came along, and I sent him to the town shop where my dad was working.

I waited forever and nobody came. So I walked into town, to the town shop, where I found Bernie eating my dad's lunch sandwich...as soon as I walked in, Bernie said to Dad, "Hey Joe, "Red" needs your help."
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 am

When I was a kid, one time I hid from a teacher in the boys locker room inside a locker. I didn't mean to lock myself in, but that's just what I wound up doing. I learned that day just how claustrophobic I am, because that tight space was unnerving. I screamed until somebody finally came and let me out.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

i went to vegas on many occasions, but once my sister and i were playing the slots. Three armed men came in and robbed the cashiers. I started pulling my sister who still wanted to play cause she had about $50 still in the machine. then she hid behind me cause she said, "I had three kids, you dont have any, you should take a bullet before me" So a security guard waved us into the elevator. however, the hotel shut the elevator off until the police finished their investigation about four hours later! Try being stuck in an elevator with a claustraphobic who hates elevators to begin with.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 pm

wants2laugh wrote:i went to vegas on many occasions, but once my sister and i were playing the slots. Three armed men came in and robbed the cashiers. I started pulling my sister who still wanted to play cause she had about $50 still in the machine. then she hid behind me cause she said, "I had three kids, you dont have any, you should take a bullet before me" So a security guard waved us into the elevator. however, the hotel shut the elevator off until the police finished their investigation about four hours later! Try being stuck in an elevator with a claustraphobic who hates elevators to begin with.

I'm sorry but..... Being Locked In/Trapped/Stuck 954338

Wow, you've been the craziest situations.......
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Nope, never been stuck anywhere...knocks on wood.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Roger that! wants2laugh, aren't you the one who told us you were in a movie theater when some guy drew down on another?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Once when I was 6. My 3 year old niece was visiting and she was playing some kind of hide and seek game I guess, she came into my room and told me to hide. So I hid in my closet, well my closet lost the inside doorknob and it has a very funny lock that's a very narrow lever on top that with the slighter push to the left can lock the door and I guess it must've shifted when I shut the door or something. For about 10 minutes or so I didn't know anything was wrong, I was waiting for somebody to find me, and when they didn't I decided to get out, but I couldn't. It didn't occur to me to scream for help, I guess I didn't think anybody would hear me anyway...I don't know how long it was before my mother finally came into my room and I heard her ask 'where are you?' and I screamed at the top of my lungs 'I'M IN THE CLOSET!', I was just hysterical by the time she found me because I figured nobody would.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm glad you were finally able to come out of the closet. cheers (rah)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yeah really, I would've been like *shove* bitch get out there!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:49 pm