CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 pm

You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! FORGIVENESS MAN

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? FORGIVENESS MAN
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

Listen, I have dealt with people that are far more out of this world than you may think you are.

Very easily just send the pitch!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness_Man wrote:You dont even know all my crazy ideas yet! 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

How do you pitch an idea to a narcissist who is singlehandedly slaughtering three long running soaps? 2011 SOD OLTL spoilers - Page 2 147467

Listen, I have dealt with people that are far more out of this world than you may think you are.

I don't necessarily think I am out of this world. I am perfectly comfortable with most of my beliefs. But when it comes to some things, I'm a rebel. (ie I think Shakespeare was for the most part, an overdramatic and overrated writer, and I think reading is only of moderate use in writing. Razz )

I don't know where to send the pitch to have it reach him. I am sure he gets pitches all the time.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

I don't necessarily think I am out of this world. I am perfectly comfortable with most of my beliefs. But when it comes to some things, I'm a rebel. (ie I think Shakespeare was for the most part, an overdramatic and overrated writer, and I think reading is only of moderate use in writing. Razz )

I don't know where to send the pitch to have it reach him. I am sure he gets pitches all the time.

I may be able to find out for you, I will let u know.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness_Man wrote:

I may be able to find out for you, I will let u know.
    Thanks. I just dont think they even read all the mail that comes in. At best they file support for their popular ideas. Ideas for the show? I never knew them to take one in. Wouldn't want them to abuse my idea either. The only way they take ideas from fans is to steal them from forums. FORGIVENESS MAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:17 am