CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better... Empty Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better...

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 am

Wow...I am probably new to the game about this, but I have been using $10 ear buds forever. I got my son a pair of Skullcandy buds for Christmas and liked the way the felt, sans hearing the sound, so I got myself a pair. WOW. I got them today and the sound is off the charts better than the cheapies I had been using.

Spending more cash on better ear buds is certainly the way to go!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better... Empty Re: Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better...

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 am

How much do they cost? I don't use headphones a lot, as I don't even have an IPod or MP3 player.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better... Empty Re: Wow, high end head phones are really a lot better...

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am

well, they cost only $14.99 but it was closeout at Zumiez's site. They were each $39.99. I am still listening, and just blown away by the bass and sound. Can't wait for taking them to the gym tomorrow morning! They are just too awesome!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 am

Use the JVC Gummies. They are really great and they only cost about $10. Those are only ones I use for my iPod.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:30 am