CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

FM's Story Idea Workshop

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

FM's Story Idea Workshop Empty FM's Story Idea Workshop

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Ya'll know I got a lot of crazy ideas for stories for OLTL from the infamous Owen Morasco, to Luke (Viki's adopted son), and the school shooting idea that I just furthered on tonight. (And I am currently psyched on it as the best and most worthy sweeps stunt ever. FORGIVENESS MAN Expanding on my idea to have Shane/Jack witness a classmate's death, I think they should give their idea of a high school shooting another shot. We got a lot of teens now and I think it could be a really epic Feb Sweeps stunt. It could involve Shane/Jack/Dani/Nate/Destiny/Matthew/Darren and they could easily work in Starr/Langston/Ford/James as well. I think they could really have some killer scenes. One that particularly stood out was the killer gunning down Starr and Langston in cold blood without any real delay or hesitation. Imagine that for a Friday cliffhanger! I think they could also bump off Nate with this and maybe Darren for drama's sake. Shane/Jack still get to have their different reactions and Matthew/Destiny could be pushed together. Sole 2.0(aka Dani and Nate) would be out out of it's misery early. The other Ford's could be taken down a peg in annoyance. And of course we could have the parents of the teens get into the school with guns and you don't know who will get to the shooter first to take him out.(ie we'd have Todd, Inez, Shaun, Blair, Theo, John(cause he's always gotta play hero), but the real one to put an end to the shooter could be Gigi(self defense of course).)

So I figured we could have a little fun. We could develop some of our own OLTL stories together and see what we come up with. Let's try to keep vendettas to a minimum and just tell good stories. Pitch me some ideas and I can build on them and then you can build on them some more until we get some good stories going. Who knows, maybe TIIC are trolling the boards and will see them. At the very least, we can have a good time playing Head Writer. So let's get started! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

FM's Story Idea Workshop Empty Re: FM's Story Idea Workshop

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Its a great idea FM, while I am not in favor of having a child see another child die a violent death it could work because its certainly something I have never really seen.

Also I am no writer but if I do come up with some brainstorm I will post it, in the meantime I am interested in seeing what others will come up with.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Will any others post?

It's not an easy idea but I think that's why it'd be good. OLTL hasn't been truly challenging in a long time and u think a story like this would be just what the show needs for a big umbrella story igniter.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:Will any others post?

It's not an easy idea but I think that's why it'd be good. OLTL hasn't been truly challenging in a long time and u think a story like this would be just what the show needs for a big umbrella story igniter.

I have told you that you have good ideas and you could really be on to something that would not only ignite but explode into one of the most controversial storylines to hit that soap in years!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness_Man wrote:Will any others post?

I have told you that you have good ideas and you could really be on to something that would not only ignite but explode into one of the most controversial storylines to hit that soap in years!

FORGIVENESS MAN I know. lol They were gonna do a school shooting but scraped the idea. But I honestly think their shooting would've amounted to Henry waving a gun around and shooting himself offscreen in the end, kind of lame and pointless.

The show doesn't know how to do social issues anymore, so maybe we need a good story that really just challenges people's comfort level. A school shooter could be awesome. Especially if he goes around shooting people without just standing there.(I still like my scene where he guns down Langston and Starr in cold blood. Don't worry; they live but their injuries would change them) I think I'd have those two get shot, Shane would take a should/skim bullet that would do more emotional harm than physical harm given what he's witnessing, Nate and Darren would be killed, and Matthew/Destiny/Dani would really have some issues resulting from all of this. I think it's a way to make the teens relevant to the adults and bring the show back to family focus again. While this plot would be a Sweeps stunt, it'd launch a lot of stories for the characters involved, and at least every character on the show could be impacted by what happens here.

But alas, it's only an idea. FORGIVENESS MAN
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 am

I always envisioned Jack to be sort of like a young Todd but w/o the demons. More gluttonous and comedicly sociopathic. Very selfish, greedy, money hungry, melodramatic and status hungry. Sorta like Dorian. I envisioned Jack starting to call himself Jack Manning Lord, to play on the Lord name. Ordering expensive items for himself.

Even though I don't like Shane, I pictured a scenario where the writers developed a friendship between Shane and Matthew and Shane and Jack. Jack and Matthew hate each other, with Shane caught in the middle. Thought of having Matthew throwing a party and snubbing inviting Jack, who in turn came up with an elaborate plan to destroy it.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:40 am

^^^^I see Jack as more of a male Tea. I could easily see him going to law school and being this sassy, fast-talking lawyer.

I like that idea I guess. It would be interesting to see somebody caught between two friends in a platonic way. Of course I think the show forgot that Shane and Matthew are friends cause they haven't had Matthew bat an eye to learning they are related.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:36 am