Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? Empty
PostSubject: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Just saw this and thought what the fuck?!
(Red, stay away from this guy when you go back to Chicago!)

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212341152.shtml
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I just watched the video. Wow! Apparently, the judge thought it was self defense. Kind of crazy. One thing though, I would never tell a man with a gun to go ahead and do it. It seems like the old man was egged on. I don't know...........
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:46 pm

tomntyb, I watched the video too. Wow, I am blown away that the shooter is not doing any time.

**Thanks, Alan, my dog will be neglected in a kennel when I go to Chicago. I have nobody I trust to watch him, so he gets kenneled when I leave.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 am

Wow - what a disturbing article! I thought this was going to be about a man who shot a dog who keep peeing on his lawn but this is just disgusting! I hope that judge looses a family member in the same way so he can understand how it feels. Maybe then he'll make decisions that make more sense.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:23 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Wow - what a disturbing article! I thought this was going to be about a man who shot a dog who keep peeing on his lawn but this is just disgusting! I hope that judge looses a family member in the same way so he can understand how it feels. Maybe then he'll make decisions that make more sense.

Well said
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 am

I get so upset when I hear about judges making decisions like this. There was a women who drove drunk and killed a little girl and basically got a slap on the wrist. She got a few years in jail and is appealing that, though she claims she's sorry.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I get so upset when I hear about judges making decisions like this. There was a women who drove drunk and killed a little girl and basically got a slap on the wrist. She got a few years in jail and is appealing that, though she claims she's sorry.

Slap on the wrist sentences suck, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 am

and there are SO many of them when it comes to something like this - drunk driving, street racing, and so forth. I remember this one case in which these two kids were street racing and killed a woman. It came out that the one kid was actually a landed immigrant, not a citizen. He then tried to get citizenship so they couldn't deport him but they wouldn't let him get citizenship and he was given only 18 months and then they were going to ship him back to his country. I was surprised and grateful that they were deporting him - if he can't follow our rules, then we don't need him here - though still sickened at the thought of him getting only 18 months for killing that woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?   Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it necessary for them to shoot if your dog pees on their lawn?
Page 1 of 1