CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice? Empty Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice?

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Maybe it's just me but I can't see why anybody would want to pay top dollar for only 30% real juice out of a whole 64 ounce bottle or whatever. So when I shop for it, I check all the bottles and see what is 30%, what's 50%, what's 100%, and apparently you do have to watch because at the Wal-Mart here where they sell the orange juice, they also have cartons of a grape 'DRINK' which has absolutely no juice in it whatsoever. Okay, if that was I was looking for, it would be carbonated and sold alongside the Coca-cola. Also I've noticed on the 'cocktail' bottles you have to be very observant because a lot of them their designs are almost identical to the bottles of the genuine article.

How about everyone else?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice? Empty Re: Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Yes I usually do.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice? Empty Re: Do you check the labels for 100% when buying fruit juice?

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm

I usually don't because I buy the same brand regularly, so I know how much of this and that are in it. If I ever buy an alternate brand, however, then yes I will check the labels and nutritional info. on the back.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah, I do. I don't waste my money on juice "drinks" because if I served that to my son, I may as well serve him kool aide, which I never do, less lemonade mix in the summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:25 am