CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Cheaps
Supernova
Nhaiyel
Chris
8 posters

Do name brands and labels matter to you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do name brands and labels matter to you? Empty Do name brands and labels matter to you?

Post by Chris Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 am

Does brand matter to you? Are you willing to buy the exact same product if it's made by either a brand you usually don't buy, or is even generic?
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Do name brands and labels matter to you? Empty Re: Do name brands and labels matter to you?

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm always willing to try new things or may settle for a substitute, but name brands do matter to me. Yes they do.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do name brands and labels matter to you? Empty Re: Do name brands and labels matter to you?

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Name brands aren't all that important, but some things HAVE to be the brand, don't EVER get generic Pepto Bismal, it does NOT work at all. Peter Pan Peanut Butter, NEVER AGAIN, my mother got salmonella poisoning from it so at all costs we avoid Peter Pan peanut butter, we get generic usually, and we eat the Skippy stuff and Jif's okay, but we are never touching Peter Pan again. Also, canned peas, I can eat just about any brand, generic, Del Monte, Le Seur, but nobody else in the family will eat anything BUT Le Seur, and it's understandable, they are the best.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 pm

for the most part no, it doesnt really matter.

just dont mess wit my dr. pepper, i aint for that mr pibb s**t!! ugh
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

Product brands matter to me. As in I don't accept Pepsi as a replacement for Coke.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 am

For the most part, it doesn't matter to me if the product is the same. I'll buy brand name for some things but I'll also buy generic. Some brand names I avoid, though!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 am

Kral wrote: As in I don't accept Pepsi as a replacement for Coke.

thats vice versa for me, love Pepsi, dont drink coke Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:09 pm

For food and around the home things, I am find with store brands. But with clothing I am a bit of a brand and label snob. But I am a good bargain hunter, so I don't break the bank in that area either.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't care about brands, but there are some things that I don't like. Generic mac n cheese, no. I also don't like clothes that are an advertisement for a company. Whether it's Old Navy or Ralph Lauren, I don't want your name on my chest or on my kid's chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 pm