What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Marc™
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? Empty
PostSubject: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Consider, that this includes all of your pieces...everything from a sweater you will never wear to your Letterman's jacket. And SHOES.

For me, it would be about two grand. I would say goodbye to all of it for that.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Not much. I get a new wardrobe about every two years so...............
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Not much at all. We can actually start the bidding at around $900....
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Consider, that this includes all of your pieces...everything from a sweater you will never wear to your Letterman's jacket. And SHOES.

For me, it would be about two grand. I would say goodbye to all of it for that.

What about you?

LOL...you mean how much would I need for a whole new wardrobe or what's my price to become a nudist?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 pm

LOL, Alan, either or...the money is only for your entire wardrobe. How you compensate yourself after the fact is up to you.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 am

I was thinking this had to do with nudity, too - lol! I'd give it away for whatever the replacement cost would be, though some items would be pretty tough, as they're all but one of a kind and replacement would require someone going to Mongolia. Some would also require African connections - Uganda in particular.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I was thinking this had to do with nudity, too - lol! ...
Yeah, tell me about it. d-oh!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 am

No, you nudies....this is about your physical wardrobe, including those sentimental (if any) items...
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 am

There's no price on that, most of my stuff is so far as I know irreplaceable, least of all where I live, and I don't wear just anything.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 am

LOL Red! I'd be pretty cold if I had to be a nudist! It's freezing where I am right now, with predictions of snow.

I have some items that would be very hard to replace - several jackets/coats that were custom ordered from Mongolia - plus my hockey jerseys. A couple are the old jerseys, so they'd be VERY hard to track down.

If I had to include my dance costumes, I'd say it would be $1 000 000, as those items are VERY special. I did Ukrainian dancing for years and some of those items, while not in my regular wardrobe, can't be replaced at all. Those costumes - particularly the main one - are very special. I think my one main costume is worth probably close to $1000, if you include the leather boots and all of the time that went into making them - my Mom's time, not my own. Those items I wouldn't part with, as I still wear the blouses on occasion, esp. for Ukrainian Christmas or Ukrainian New Year's Eve.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
LOL Red! I'd be pretty cold if I had to be a nudist! It's freezing where I am right now, with predictions of snow.

I have some items that would be very hard to replace - several jackets/coats that were custom ordered from Mongolia - plus my hockey jerseys. A couple are the old jerseys, so they'd be VERY hard to track down.

If I had to include my dance costumes, I'd say it would be $1 000 000, as those items are VERY special. I did Ukrainian dancing for years and some of those items, while not in my regular wardrobe, can't be replaced at all. Those costumes - particularly the main one - are very special. I think my one main costume is worth probably close to $1000, if you include the leather boots and all of the time that went into making them - my Mom's time, not my own. Those items I wouldn't part with, as I still wear the blouses on occasion, esp. for Ukrainian Christmas or Ukrainian New Year's Eve.

Wow, we learned something awesome about you! See, no question is a stupid one.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 am

I wouldn't take no money from somebody asking me to get naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?   What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes? Empty

Back to top Go down

What dollar amount would it take for you to part with all of your clothes?
Page 1 of 1