Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with

Go down 
+4
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Empty
PostSubject: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:09 am

Do you have any clothes that are old, warn out, faded, have holes, etc., etc., but you refuse to throw them out? If so, what and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:53 am

Nothing currently but sometimes I have a shirt that I don't like to part with because I like the way it looks and is comfortable. Worn and faded is one thing but when something gets holes in it, it no longer is part of my wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:08 am

I have trouble with it sometimes, that favorite tshirt or those jeans that were the perfect fit. It can take me a while to throw them away. I eventually talk sense into myself. Not sure why. I imagine there's some deep psychological meaning behind it lol
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:32 am

I had this one pair of jeans that I could wear when I was 8, and despite all the growth spurts, could still fit in them when I was 14 even though they had holes in them...and I kept them in my top drawer for so many years but I think I finally threw them away a few months back. I had always looked for a replacement pair but it was like they were a one of a kind, it was just impossible to find another like them.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

What I won't ever get rid of is my first riding jerseys. They are very old. In fact, a few months ago, my son saw them in my closet and said, "Woah, where did you get the vintage jerseys?" Talk about feeling old!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

I just threw out my senior t-shirt a few months ago. Thit shit was hole-er than a mutha. It was actually ripped in half damn near....I just kept wearing it as a shirt to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I have a pair of brown pajama pants that are old, warn and developing little holes....but I refuse to throw them out, at least for the time being, because they're just so comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 am

i have a pair of comfy like nike pants, i like to wear at night, also a few old jerseys i wear to bed sometimes too, had them for almost 10 years now. they really dont look worn or anything either.

also have a pair of jeans ive had for awhile, i still have them despite having holes ., dont wear them tho cuz of where the holes are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with   Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with Empty

Back to top Go down

Old or warn clothes you don't want to part with
Page 1 of 1